“Helping Christians know Christ & His Word better”
Rev. Jim Reimann’s Brief Bio
(Please scroll down for Pam Reimann’s Brief Bio.)
- Bible teacher, author, and editor with over 6,000,000 books in print, including the Updated Editions of:
My Utmost for His Highest, by Oswald Chambers, #1 Christian Bestseller
Streams in the Desert, by Lettie Cowman, #1 Christian Bestseller
Latest Updated Editions of Classic Devotions:
Morning by Morning, by Charles Spurgeon (expanded with daily commentary by Jim Reimann)
Evening by Evening, by Charles Spurgeon (expanded with daily commentary by Jim Reimann)
- Ordained minister, and Bible teacher–31+ years
- Holy Land tour guide, leading 2 to 3 tours annually, including Israel, Jordan, Egypt, Greece, Turkey, and Italy.
- Speaker at 50+ pastors’ events and conferences.
- Founder, Christian Armory, Atlanta, GA—winner of Christian Booksellers Store of the Year Award
- Christian Booksellers Association Board – 10+ years of service, including two years as Chairman of the Board.
- Family Christian Stores’ former Executive VP & COO—facilitated 6-year expansion from 148 to 362 stores in 39 states, with 4,000+ employees.
- Former Christian bookstore industry consultant, serving thousands of stores worldwide.
Pam Reimann’s Brief Bio
- Women’s Bible Study Teacher–20+ years
- Mentor & Director of Heart-to-Heart Mentoring Program for Women
- Substitute Teaching Leader & Discussion Leader, Bible Study Fellowship–20+ years
- Hostess, Bible-teaching tours of Israel, Jordan, Egypt, Greece, Turkey, and Italy.
- Co-founder, Christian Armory, Atlanta, GA.
- Former Christian bookstore industry consultant, serving 300+ stores.