From the Reimann Family

December 18, 2013

At 4:44 a.m. on Wednesday, December 18th, 2013, Jim went to be with the Lord and to hear the words he has wanted to hear, “Well Done, My Good and Faithful Servant!” We know that God is completely Sovereign and has a plan for all of us, indeed fulfilling His plan for Jim. He “Ran the Race” and “Fought the Good Fight”. Our prayer over the past few weeks has consistently been for God’s will so that He may be glorified through all of this. Jim is with the Lord now, but isn’t it wonderful that he has already said what he would want to say to you today in his writings, Morning by Morning and Evening by Evening? The following are exerpts “From the Pen of Jim Reimann” in those two books.

“He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is he” (Deut. 32:4)

“All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be”. (Psalm 139:16)

Thus, when it comes to sickness, we must keep in mind there may be a purpose greater than our own – that God may be glorified!

It is not God’s will for everyone to be healed each and every time we pray for healing. If that were truly the case, we would never see a believer die physically, and we know that occurs. Of course, when we see a friend or family member dealing with a difficult illness, our spiritual nature leads us to pray for them. And that is what we should do. Yet we must keep in mind that our will always must be in submission to God’s will.

It is inevitable, if we live a long life here on earth, that we will have to deal with the loss of a loved one – perhaps many losses. Although it is not wrong to pray for God’s healing, we should always desire that His will be done. And there may come a time when the Lord reveals to you that He wants to take His saint on to glory. At that point, it is not only appropriate but also obedient to release that person through prayer to the Lord. It also may be appropriate to tell the loved one for whom you are praying that it is okay to go on to glory. Remember: Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints. (Psalm 116:15)

Many people fear death, but it is something believers should never fear. Paul makes it seem as natural and easy as falling asleep, and the Old Testament tells us: “There is a time for everything…a time to be born and a time to die” (Eccl. 3:1-2).

Others may say, “It’s not being dead I’m afraid of – It’s getting dead!” Yet not only is the timing of our death in God’s hands but also how we will die. And whether it is a painful home-going or not, the Lord promises, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you” (Heb. 13:5). He is “the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles” (2 Cor. 1:3-4).

So many Christians fear death, but in truth a believer never really dies. Otherwise, eternal life would not be eternal. And if we think about it, do we really want to live forever in these earthly bodies, facing continual weakening, decline, and decay? Perhaps our thinking needs to be transformed regarding these worldly shells we call bodies. May we comfort each other with these words of Paul: “The dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: ‘Death has been swallowed up in victory.’ Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?'” (1 Cor. 15:52-55).

I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death. For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain (Phil. 1:20-21).

May even our death bring glory to God, for Jesus once shared with Peter – “the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God (John 21:19).

What a blessing it is for our family to have these words from Jim to comfort us. We hope they will be a comfort to you as well. Although these words are excerpts “From the Pen of Jim Reimann”, he quotes so much scripture in his writings. Therefore, they are really the words of our Lord that are comforting us. What an Amazing Sovereign Lord we have indeed. He is truly the God of all Comfort.

December 14, 2013

Jim’s health continues to decline at a very rapid rate. Hospice was engaged last week and they have provided valuable counsel and assistance. We brought in a hospital bed and Jim is asleep most of the time except for a few moments here and there. We give him pain medication every hour or two so that he can be comfortable. He’s not had food or drink for several days now, so we know the end is approaching. Please continue to pray for Jim to experience the Lord’s peace. Also, please pray for us to love and support him in every way possible in the time we have left with our beloved one.

December 9, 2013

We received all the test results late last week, and with 99% certainty Jim has been diagnosed with Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD).  Several tests were run where positive results are indicative of CJD, and each test result came back positive.  There were also a number of tests run to explore other autoimmune disorders affecting the brain, but each of these tests came back negative.  This confirmed diagnosis is not what we were hoping for and yet we have been preparing over the last few weeks to hear it.  Jim’s mental and physical abilities have been declining rapidly, and the symptoms we are seeing clearly match the descriptions of CJD.

As mentioned previously, there is no cure for this disease.  The only treatments are pain medications and sleep aids to help make Jim more comfortable.

November 19, 2013

Jim and Pam met with a neurologist today.  It was the first visit with this doctor as previously Jim’s evaluation and testing had been overseen by a hospital neurologist.  The new doctor reviewed Jim’s history and the tests previously ordered.  The doctor also ordered additional tests which will be scheduled for later this week and/or next week.  Most of the test results from the first round of testing are not yet back from the labs, so there was no new information from this visit.  Given the time required to process these test results, it may be several weeks before any more definitive information is known about Jim’s condition.

November 15, 2013

As you may have heard, Jim has had problems with confusion since early October. He recently went to the hospital for additional testing, and he has been tentatively diagnosed with a rare disease that attacks the lining of the brain. This is a terminal illness that is an extremely rapid form of dementia. It is not known for certain how people get the disease, and there currently is no course of treatment or cure.

Prayer Requests

We continue to ask the Lord for healing and restoration of Jim’s body even as we submit to our Father’s sovereign, holy, and good purposes for Jim and our family.  Please join us in that prayer.

As you pray for Jim, please pray that the Lord would show him grace, peace, and joy moment by moment.  As you pray for our family, please pray that we each would have wisdom and discernment in how to minister to Jim and show him the love and support that he needs.  Pray that we will be reminded daily to stay strong in our faith, relying solely on the Lord’s strength, and to stay completely focused on Him, His will, and His Word.  We know that our Holy God is still sovereign over all, and we choose to trust Him no matter what.

We know the days and weeks ahead will be difficult, so we thank you very much for your prayers.

Contacting the Family

We can only begin to express how blessed we have been by the outpouring of love, prayer, messages, and practical support for our family.  Your contact from literally all over the world reminds us of special times where our lives have intersected – some for a longer time and some only briefly.  But we know that the Lord had a purpose in each relationship and we thank Him for you.

To continue sharing your love, appreciation, and support for Jim and Pam, you may contact them by either:

1)  Leaving a post on Jim’s website — www.JimReimann.com/care

2)  Sending a private email message to the family — care@JimReimann.com

Thank you so much for your prayers and support for Jim, Pam, and our family.

Leave a Reply to Connie Sue Allen Cancel reply

485 responses to “From the Reimann Family”

1. DIANE C. LLOYD says:

DEAR JIM AND PAM, PLEASE KNOW YOU ARE LOVED BY ME ANDDDD…BY SOOO MANY…..AND I WILL BE JOINING THOSE WHO ARE PRAYING FOR YOU KNOWING THAT THE LORD CAN DO ANYTHING !!! I DO KNOW HE IS FAITHFUL AND WHATEVER DIRECTION THIS GOES, HE IS WITH YOU EACH MINUTE OF THE JOURNEY.

2. Clarice Secord says:

Jim,
    I would like you to know that I have listened to many of your bible studies and have very much enjoyed them. I have so much enjoyed your verse by verse approached. Thank you so much.

3. Bart Ladd says:

From Arizona our prayers are with you, Jim and Pam!

4. Ken Buechel &Mary Lou Buechel says:

Jim and Pam ,
    You asked for prayer warriors,and Ken & I stand firm in being part of your prayer warrior family.
    Our trip to the Holy Land with you was a very special ,& very timely in both of our lives.
    We pray God’s will be done. We pray for His miraculous healing in your life and to God be the Glory!
    Love,
    Ken & Mary Lou Buechel

5. Jane and Tim Holt says:

Dear Pam and Jim,
    Just want you to know that you are in our prayers. May the Lord show you mercy and give you His strength.

6. frank says:

Your both in our prayers Jim and Pam. Never forget, the Lord God is always in control.

7. Connie Sue Allen says:

I am praying for you. I am so sorry to hear this news. You and Pam are an inspiration to so many people. I was in the DHHS Class of 1968 with you. I’ll be thinking of you and your family at this time. I know you are a man of strong faith and miracles can still happen. Be strong. Connie Sue Allen

8. Don Highlander says:

Praying. Call or email me if I can be of help.
    Don Highlander

9. Theresa says:

Jim & Pam,
    I am praying for you! Thank you for the way that you have lived your lives for Christ and shared them so unselfishly with others. I am agreeing with you for healing.

To God be the Glory!
    Theresa Allen
    Haven of Rest Women’s Ministry
    Anderson, SC

10. Hi Jim & Pam,
    We knew you when we were in the bookstore business just down the road in Lilburn. 🙂 Those were some great days! We appreciate all the contributions you have made in your publications, etc. We will be praying for you and we know and believe God can heal. We have seen His healing power. Times like these require great trust. James 5:13-14 comes to mind. Pray, praise, sing, anoint, believe, pray again and repeat. Just know and trust He has all under control. We will continue to pray and believe for you.
    Jerry & Donna Smith

11. Steve Waczak says:

Jim – My name is Steve Waczak. Marty Kennedy is my Father-in-law. Our prayers are with you and your family

12. Mary Gregory says:

Precious Jim and Pam,
    I will be earnestly praying for healing, comfort and wisdom as you walk this journey in the presence of our loving and merciful Lord, Jesus. Thank you for making scripture spring to life for me since my trip with you to the Holy Land. May the loving arms of our heavenly Father be felt snugly wrapped around you.
    Mary Gregory

13. Bill Swaim says:

Jim and Pam
    The experience of going to Jerusalem with you will remain a high point in our lives. Jim your teaching made the trip more meaningful.

Ruth and I will be in prayer for you both.
    God Bless
    Bill and Ruth

14. Nan Anderson says:

Hi Precious Jim and Pam…we are praying for you daily. Wow! What courage it took to make that video, but thanks for doing it. I was so glad to see your faces and hear your faith, despite the difficulty of this situation. We will be asking God for clarity and peace as you see the neurologist tomorrow. During my own stubborn illness of the past 6 wks. I’ve learned you sometimes just need a fellow Christian to pick you up and place you back in Jesus’ arms, so call whenever you need to talk. We’re here! Love you both! Nan

15. I do not know you but there is prayer being requested for you on Catholic Professionals on LinkedIn. I saw the posted request and will offer your family up during devotion to the Divine Mercy. May Gods peace and rest be upon you all!

16. Nancy Ellis says:

Standing with you in prayer for His perfect will in this situation. Thank you both for your relentless and passionate service of our Lord and King – He IS faithful and true.
    May the peace that passes ALL understanding sustain your family during this time.

17. The Arias Family (FBA '76-95) says:

Dearest Jim and Pam,
    Thank you for a lifetime of serving our Lord Jesus and others. Your walk with Christ always heightened our own awareness of the fact that we are ever in His presence and in His care. In our times of need your
    strong witness of faith gave us the courage and strength we needed to persever. We have treasured memories of The Armory and the thrilling adventure of
    seeking out your latest additions, especially for my three sons. Our love, prayers and blessings are right there with you. Priss, Mitch, Chris and Zack Arias

18. Tom and Despo Neumeyer says:

Precious Jim and Pam and Family,
    We remain on bended knee and in continuous prayer and we are confident that you are in God’s Intensive Care! Thank you for blessing our lives and journey in the Word and in Israel so richly. Your steadfast faith and love of the Lord brings His Glory to full radiance. We hold your hearts in our prayers for Gods protection and peace through this journey.
    In His Love,
    Despo and Tom

19. Your work making Oswald Chambers books more understandable have been a great blessing to my husband and me. We are fervently praying for God’s perfect will knowing He is the giver of only ‘good and perfect gifts.’

20. Josephine Natsui says:

Jim & Pam,

I have never known you, I just saw you on youtube, my heart and prayers are with you and the Lord will see you through. God bless.

21. Bonnie Whitaker says:

Our hearts are heavy, and yet at the same time we hope in the Lord that He will do what is best for Jim, your family, and His Kingdom. Stand firm on His Word as you always have, knowing that
    many many friends are holding you up in prayer.

22. Diane Maddox says:

Jim and Pam, My life changed when I took my first trip with you to Israel. That trip and your teaching impacted me more than I can ever say. Please know that I am praying for you and your family.

23. karen papy says:

Kathy & Chuck Loiselle are long-time, dear friends of mine. Though you do not know me, they have shared this message with me. You will be in my prayers daily. The strength of your ministry for our Lord has not gone unnoticed. I pray for that miracle of good health, that you may be able to continue blessing all with your ministry.Peace and comfort to you both.
    Karen Papy

24. Sherrie Evans says:

I e-mailed Jim quite a few years ago and asked if he planned on editing any more books like he had done with Les Miserables, He quickly got back to me. I was so impressed that he would respond but never said thank you.
    I want to say thank you now and I will be praying.

Sincerely,
    Sherrie Evans

25. Karyn Smith says:

Jim and Pam, I have been praying since I heard the news of this possible diagnosis, and will continue to pray for you all. You have impacted my life through Apostles and the books you have edited. I had hoped and prayed that one day my husband and I would be able to afford to go to Israel with you. I will continue to pray that this will be possible. I do believe that God is sovereign. You are both such an incredible example of faith in action. It is still hard to believe this possibility, but I know God will be glorified no matter what. Love and blessings and much prayer!

26. Magali Monserrate says:

Istill refuse to say that I am sorry because I know that my God is so BIG that he is able to heal Jim.
    We just need to keep being faithful to HIM, after all we don’t know what HIS real plans are for you and for Jim.
    I promise that you will be in our prayers and in faith I expect a huge miracle for Jim. My best to both of you. You will definitely be in our prayers on a daily basis.
    Love and blessings, your brother and sister in Christ, Luis and Magali

• Magali Monserrate says:

2 Corinthians 1 :3-5 – “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the,
      Father of mercies and God of all comfort,
      who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God
      For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also abounds through Christ.”

27. Charlotte Parks says:

The Lord has chosen you to be his witness and demonstrate His strength in this trial. You both are and have been an inspiration to so many over the years with your stalwart determination and desire for others to know the Lord better. I personally have benefitted tremendously and had such a great time learning and traveling with you. Take comfort from and let others minister to you now as you have so faithfully done to us. God bless and love to you both.

28. Roger Wahlberg says:

I believe I believe I have some information to share with you that can help physically and give you hope.

I have brought your need before the Lord,

-Roger

29. Carol Holquist says:

Dear Pam and Jim,
    Thank you for sharing this devastating news so honestly and for giving us the opportunity to pray with you for the Lord’s perfect will to be done. You have faithfully served the Kingdom in many ways, and now it’s time for your friends to stand with you as you wait and trust. May the God of all comfort give you His peace and joy.

In Christ our life,
    Carol and the Discovery House Publishers team

30. Joe Williams says:

Jim,
    I pray that the results of your tests will be negative and that you will have a complete healing. Thank you for all your years of service and especially I remember fondly your Christian Armory which provided Christian resources.

31. Anne Patton says:

Prayers are with you and the family.

32. B Argento says:

Thank you for serving the Lord and sharing that with us. I will be praying Gods mercy and very best <3 Love and Prayers <3

33. Lee and Jessi Rosener says:

Jim and Pam,
    I am so saddened by this news. I am praying fervently that there will be a miracle, and that Gods good and perfect will will be done. Thank you so much for investing in Lee and I’s life. You have given us so much Godly wisdom, and we are deeply grateful for you. We love you and are praying along side you!

“And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you.” -1 Peter 5:10

“I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.” -John 16:33

Love and prayers,
    Lee and Jessi Rosener

34. Liz Sudderth says:

Dear Jim & Pam,
    I am so upset by your news, just know you are in my thoughts & prayers. I dearly love you both & pray GOD will put his healing hands on you & perform a miracle, I think of the years of Bible Study & the 2 trips I took with ya’ll & I am so blessed to have been able to do those things.
    If there is anything I can do, please let me know, cook a meal or whatever, I will be happy to do so..
    Praying for you daily.
    In GOD”S love,
    Liz Sudderth

35. Liz Sudderth says:

Jim & Pam,
    Just know I am thinking & praying for you & your family. I treasure the 2 trips we made together & all the years of Bible Study & I learned so much, I am truly grateful. I pray GOD will put his healing hands on you Jim & perform a miracle.
    Love you both dearly & wish you the best. If I can do anything, please let me know.
    Liz Sudderth

36. joyce w. bray says:

Jim and Pam, I think of you often as I remember being able to travel to Israel with you and my sister in law, Evelyn. You are in my prayers and I will put you on my church’s list as well.
    God is able to do more than we can imagine and I will pray for Him to do this “Much More” for you in regards to your health. Ps 119:68 is my prayer for you…He is good and He does good. Take heart and trust His Goodness. Love and Hugs, Joyce Bray

37. Eddie Conkle says:

I love you so very deeply. I will be praying for you…..The prayer team of One Heart Church will be lifting you up in prayer daily.

38. Ginger Howard says:

Dearest Jim and Pam,
    I LOVE YOU BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am praying for a MIRACLE healing! Nothing is too hard for God, may you know how dearly you are loved.

Love,
    Ginger

39. Brenda Martin says:

Jim and Pam.

There is so much I want to say to both of you, but Iam trying to actually find the words to tell you. So I will be posting again. We want you to know how much we Love you both and we are on our knees for you. The video was so encouraging, but never expected anything different from you…Your Faith totally Amazes me!! Love and Prayers

40. Darla says:

Praying for you… We met when we came from KC to visit Atlanta and attended the Rosh Hoshna service. Healing of heaven be poured out! Shalom SHALOM!
    steady gaze….
    Darla

41. Rhonda & Brian Clark says:

Jim….. we are praying for you and the family. Yes God is sovereign… and He holds all the answers. We love you both and are praying for you all!!!

Love Rhonda & Brian Clark

42. Jack DeLine says:

Jim & Pam,

I’m one who you have impacted deeply. I am deeply saddened by this news, but like you, know that God is sovereign! You have been an incredible servant of His.

If you remember me, I was also a runner, too. I told Jim that my runs are “conversations with God.” You two are now the subject of every one of my runs.

Love you and thank you so much for your inspiration,
    Jack

43. Jill Duncan says:

Jim and Pam
    I am praying. You are dear to me. jd

44. Kevin Vaughter says:

Jim, in the relatively short time i’ve known you and your precious family at MVBC, you have made a great impact on my Christian walk. Your love of God’s Word and the way you clearly teach it, are such an encouragement to me and my family. I also treasure our several Q&A sessions/e-mails on various Biblical topics.. Mostly, I thank you for your sincerity in loving your fellow church. God used you in a way that helped me in thinking through tough questions in raising a disable child and all the while giving Him the glory. I’m thankful for that and for you brother. We love you and Pam. Please let me know if there is anything at all you two need.

Love,
    Kevin

45. Debra Evans says:

Dear Jim and Pam,
    Since I heard of what you are going through last week, you haven’t been far from my mind. I have prayed and will continue to pray for a miracle. We serve a mighty God so I know anything is possible with Him! I can’t pretend to know what you and your beautiful family are going through. No doubt God has you all in the palm of his hand!
    You have no idea what an impact you have had on my life. Traveling to Israel with you is one of the highlights of my life! Without you and your great teaching, I don’t think I would have the deep love I have for Israel and her people I now have. In my daily Bible readings, there are so many times I think of Israel and my trip there. The Bible has truly come alive for me in great part due to visiting there. Your great love and passion for Israel is truly contagious! I know and love Jesus more because of you and I could never thank you enough. God gave you a wonderful gift and I’m very thankful you have used it well. I also read “Evening By Evening” every day along with my daily Bible reading so it seems you are a huge part of my life and a wonderful blessing! You even prayed for my brother before his passing when I was unable to make a second trip to Israel. You both are so amazing! I have asked Ben to pray for you also and know he is.
    I leave you with this I read this a.m. from “Evening By Evening”.
    Jesus always was. He always is. He will always be. He is eternal in all His attributes, in all His roles, in all His power, and in all His willingness to bless, comfort, guard, and crown His chosen people.
    I love you both and will keep praying.
    God Bless You! Debra Evans

46. Maritzabel Hogge says:

Since I met you, you have been very special to me and to us. Your presence as the person who officiated our wedding and babtism , is beyond words . It is a privilege and honor to have you as our friend. We have a miracle in our life “Matthew ” and I always pray for him. I will be praying for you and your family. ” I should always pray and no give up”. I will pray for a miracle to happen and for God’s will. We love you Jim and Pam.

47. Greg Irvin says:

Jim and Pam,

we go back a long time and I am so blessed to have you and your family as part of the fabric of my life. That is High Cotton indeed! I am praying for you both. I can still remember catching the phone before the third ring at the Christian Armory and picking up the phone only to hear Mrs. Richardson ask for Allen! What a wonderful time we had.

48. Carolyn Hargreaves says:

My heart and prayers are with you always. I will never forget your teaching, Jim; such Spirit power as you traveled so many paths for so many listeners, so many years.

And Pam, my faithful teaching mentor, so patient, so giving, precious times of experiencing the great blessing of studying together, praying over our participants.

With thankfulness, I remember and pray for you.

49. Mary Reiff says:

I’ve heard many wonderful things about you, Jim, and my favorite devotional is”Morning by Morning:” Your messages have been a wonderful inspiration to me and I can see how God has used you in a marvelous way. I am praying for you during this time of trial. God has a way through the wilderness and what we do is follow Him.

50. Patti Sauers says:

Jim and Pam – I am so saddened to hear this news. Though it certainly has been a long time since we have seen each other, I have such fond memories of those days when our “kids” were kids. Knowing that God is in control and that you both desire His will – I have no doubt that whatever the immediate outcome – God will be glorified and He will be with you every step. Love, peace and strength to you both during this journey – Love, Patti Sauers

51. Kathy Horner says:

I am so sorry but praying for a miracle. You will be in my daily prayers. Kathy Horner (friend of Judy & Mike)

52. Mark Taylor says:

Dear Jim and Pam,

May God give both of you and your doctors wisdom as you go through this time of discovery, evaluation, and contemplation. Thanks for keeping your friends updated.

Your friends at Tyndale House Publishers will be praying for you.

Blessings,
    Mark Taylor

53. James and Elizabeth Gadsby says:

Jim and Pam –

Our hearts and prayers are with you as you walk through this valley. We know that Jesus is with you in the journey and will sustain you through it.

Like so many others, what can we say about the impact you have had on our faith walks, other than “Thank you!” From our introduction through “My Utmost for His Highest” at THD, to Bible studies and our amazing Holy Land tour with you both, your fingerprints are all over our walks with Jesus. For that we are eternally grateful.

As a lover of God’s Word, you have certainly rested in these passages among many others. We lift up your faith and healing, in Jesus’ almighty name.

Jeremiah 17:14
    Heal me, LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise. (NIV)

Proverbs 4:20-22
    My child, pay attention to what I say.
    Listen carefully to my words.
    Don’t lose sight of them.
    Let them penetrate deep into your heart,
    for they bring life to those who find them,
    and healing to their whole body. (NLT)

Love in Christ,
    James and Elizabeth

54. Jennifer Bell says:

A dear friend, Millie, gave me the devotional Morning by Morning a few years ago. Each morning as I drive my daughters to school, one of them reads a devotion from that day. Not only does it inspire beautiful conversation, but we get a vocabulary lesson in, as well. 🙂 Last March, my entire family joined me at a Passover Seder that Murray Tillis hosted at Fellowship Bible Church. My family and I got to meet you that evening, and I was able to tell our daughters that you were the one who wrote the devotions that we read from each morning on the way to school. 🙂 We are praying for a miracle for you and that you will remain steadfast in your precious faith. Thank you for what you have already done in the mighty and matchless name of Jesus! May He continue His good work in your life. As you said on your video, “To God be ALL glory”!

55. Karen Bemiss says:

Jim and Pam,

It is so like you – even in your shock – to share this with people SO THAT we can join with you in prayer. I am absolutely in shock with you and pledge to lift you up to our Lord, Savior, and Healer through this.

Pam, I loved being in your BSF group as we studied the book of Acts together in 2011-2012. When you gave us your email address and I noted it had Jim’s name in it, I went immediately home and googled “Jim Reimann” – and yes – that’s what I thought. The famous Reimann! Famous for your work for our Lord. I’ve enjoyed staying in touch with you since then and sitting under Jim’s teaching for Sedar dinners and this fall’s teaching on the Jewish festivals (only a few weeks ago now at Gabriel’s Bible study with Muriel Cash). I talked with you, Jim, afterwards and got some really good insights into some answers I had been seeking on certain teachings that are now circulating in Christian circles. I value your input and expertise on the Scriptures.

Just as we studied in Acts and saw the miracles performed in the early church — places your many tours have taken you to as you all have taught so many — I am praying for a miracle for you. I know God is Sovereign and has a plan for you all and this time is somehow in the plan — and I’m praying for an outcome, whatever that is, that will be a lasting honor to His name. I’m praying for strength for you all. I’m praying for God’s special guidance, comfort, mercy and care. I’m praying for the doctors to have skills beyond their earthly education to be able to diagnose properly and administer care with the utmost precision and accuracy and with kindness and most of all with our Lord’s specific direction and guidance.

I will be keeping a close watch on this site to see how things are going — and praying for God’s best for both of you and your family. Pam, if there is anything at all that I could do to help you at any time, please know I’m here for you.

All His “Best,
    Karen Bemiss

56. Frank Jock says:

Jim and Pam,
    I could never thank you enough for what your class has taught me, that the Bible is truly an inspired word and factual. By “Digging Deeper” I found true meaning in each book of the Bible and understand that these books are all bound together for His purpose.
    Jim we spent time away from class and I will always be grateful for your words and prayers during these moments. You and I shared that Paul was our favorite Apostle for his works and how he brought Jesus to the world. Jim, you are my living Paul for how you have brought Jesus to me.
    You and Pam are in my daily prayers.
    Love you both in Christ,
    Frank

57. Jane Haywood says:

Dear Jim,

I am a member of Muriel’s little flock in Marietta and have had the privilege of being at our bible study twice when you spoke. I was moved by your words and appreciate all you have done in the Lord’s name. Lifting you and your whole family up in prayer to the one who is the all powerful healer. Jane

58. Greg & Marie Nicholaides says:

Dear Jim & Pam:
    I’ll always remember the teaching about Faith that you delivered on the Sea of Galilee (Nov. 2011). Jim, you said, “Our correct response to storms is characterized by Faith – Faith in the Promises of Jesus; Faith in the Presence of Jesus; and Faith in the Power of Jesus.” As devastating as the news of your illness is, the power of Christ within you is able to lift you and Pam up as the overcomers that God created you to be. We are praying that God will deliver you from this illness and use it for His glory.

59. Harold & Jenny Jenkins says:

Jim & Pam,
    We are lifting you and your family up in prayer before our very loving God. We pray God’s Mercy, Grace and peace will overflow in your lives as you await the detials of this diagnosis. I was able to sit under your teaching at Church of the Apostles and learned so much. “Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,”
    Ephesians 3:19-21
    Harold & Jenny

60. Doug and Shirley Dworak says:

Jim and Pam…please know that we love you and will absolutely be praying for you both as you continue to trust God for His absolute faithfulness in your lives. Wish we had the words that would bring total and complete comfort and peace to you at this time but we don’t…however, as you know, He does. Love you guys so much! Doug and Shirley

Leave a Reply to Connie Sue Allen Cancel reply