From the Reimann Family

December 18, 2013

At 4:44 a.m. on Wednesday, December 18th, 2013, Jim went to be with the Lord and to hear the words he has wanted to hear, “Well Done, My Good and Faithful Servant!” We know that God is completely Sovereign and has a plan for all of us, indeed fulfilling His plan for Jim. He “Ran the Race” and “Fought the Good Fight”. Our prayer over the past few weeks has consistently been for God’s will so that He may be glorified through all of this. Jim is with the Lord now, but isn’t it wonderful that he has already said what he would want to say to you today in his writings, Morning by Morning and Evening by Evening? The following are exerpts “From the Pen of Jim Reimann” in those two books.

“He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is he” (Deut. 32:4)

“All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be”. (Psalm 139:16)

Thus, when it comes to sickness, we must keep in mind there may be a purpose greater than our own – that God may be glorified!

It is not God’s will for everyone to be healed each and every time we pray for healing. If that were truly the case, we would never see a believer die physically, and we know that occurs. Of course, when we see a friend or family member dealing with a difficult illness, our spiritual nature leads us to pray for them. And that is what we should do. Yet we must keep in mind that our will always must be in submission to God’s will.

It is inevitable, if we live a long life here on earth, that we will have to deal with the loss of a loved one – perhaps many losses. Although it is not wrong to pray for God’s healing, we should always desire that His will be done. And there may come a time when the Lord reveals to you that He wants to take His saint on to glory. At that point, it is not only appropriate but also obedient to release that person through prayer to the Lord. It also may be appropriate to tell the loved one for whom you are praying that it is okay to go on to glory. Remember: Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints. (Psalm 116:15)

Many people fear death, but it is something believers should never fear. Paul makes it seem as natural and easy as falling asleep, and the Old Testament tells us: “There is a time for everything…a time to be born and a time to die” (Eccl. 3:1-2).

Others may say, “It’s not being dead I’m afraid of – It’s getting dead!” Yet not only is the timing of our death in God’s hands but also how we will die. And whether it is a painful home-going or not, the Lord promises, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you” (Heb. 13:5). He is “the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles” (2 Cor. 1:3-4).

So many Christians fear death, but in truth a believer never really dies. Otherwise, eternal life would not be eternal. And if we think about it, do we really want to live forever in these earthly bodies, facing continual weakening, decline, and decay? Perhaps our thinking needs to be transformed regarding these worldly shells we call bodies. May we comfort each other with these words of Paul: “The dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: ‘Death has been swallowed up in victory.’ Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?'” (1 Cor. 15:52-55).

I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death. For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain (Phil. 1:20-21).

May even our death bring glory to God, for Jesus once shared with Peter – “the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God (John 21:19).

What a blessing it is for our family to have these words from Jim to comfort us. We hope they will be a comfort to you as well. Although these words are excerpts “From the Pen of Jim Reimann”, he quotes so much scripture in his writings. Therefore, they are really the words of our Lord that are comforting us. What an Amazing Sovereign Lord we have indeed. He is truly the God of all Comfort.

December 14, 2013

Jim’s health continues to decline at a very rapid rate. Hospice was engaged last week and they have provided valuable counsel and assistance. We brought in a hospital bed and Jim is asleep most of the time except for a few moments here and there. We give him pain medication every hour or two so that he can be comfortable. He’s not had food or drink for several days now, so we know the end is approaching. Please continue to pray for Jim to experience the Lord’s peace. Also, please pray for us to love and support him in every way possible in the time we have left with our beloved one.

December 9, 2013

We received all the test results late last week, and with 99% certainty Jim has been diagnosed with Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD).  Several tests were run where positive results are indicative of CJD, and each test result came back positive.  There were also a number of tests run to explore other autoimmune disorders affecting the brain, but each of these tests came back negative.  This confirmed diagnosis is not what we were hoping for and yet we have been preparing over the last few weeks to hear it.  Jim’s mental and physical abilities have been declining rapidly, and the symptoms we are seeing clearly match the descriptions of CJD.

As mentioned previously, there is no cure for this disease.  The only treatments are pain medications and sleep aids to help make Jim more comfortable.

November 19, 2013

Jim and Pam met with a neurologist today.  It was the first visit with this doctor as previously Jim’s evaluation and testing had been overseen by a hospital neurologist.  The new doctor reviewed Jim’s history and the tests previously ordered.  The doctor also ordered additional tests which will be scheduled for later this week and/or next week.  Most of the test results from the first round of testing are not yet back from the labs, so there was no new information from this visit.  Given the time required to process these test results, it may be several weeks before any more definitive information is known about Jim’s condition.

November 15, 2013

As you may have heard, Jim has had problems with confusion since early October. He recently went to the hospital for additional testing, and he has been tentatively diagnosed with a rare disease that attacks the lining of the brain. This is a terminal illness that is an extremely rapid form of dementia. It is not known for certain how people get the disease, and there currently is no course of treatment or cure.

Prayer Requests

We continue to ask the Lord for healing and restoration of Jim’s body even as we submit to our Father’s sovereign, holy, and good purposes for Jim and our family.  Please join us in that prayer.

As you pray for Jim, please pray that the Lord would show him grace, peace, and joy moment by moment.  As you pray for our family, please pray that we each would have wisdom and discernment in how to minister to Jim and show him the love and support that he needs.  Pray that we will be reminded daily to stay strong in our faith, relying solely on the Lord’s strength, and to stay completely focused on Him, His will, and His Word.  We know that our Holy God is still sovereign over all, and we choose to trust Him no matter what.

We know the days and weeks ahead will be difficult, so we thank you very much for your prayers.

Contacting the Family

We can only begin to express how blessed we have been by the outpouring of love, prayer, messages, and practical support for our family.  Your contact from literally all over the world reminds us of special times where our lives have intersected – some for a longer time and some only briefly.  But we know that the Lord had a purpose in each relationship and we thank Him for you.

To continue sharing your love, appreciation, and support for Jim and Pam, you may contact them by either:

1)  Leaving a post on Jim’s website — www.JimReimann.com/care

2)  Sending a private email message to the family — care@JimReimann.com

Thank you so much for your prayers and support for Jim, Pam, and our family.

Leave a Reply to Sherilyn Parker Cancel reply

485 responses to “From the Reimann Family”

1. Gene and Janny Smith says:

Jim and Pam,
    We are lifting both of you up to the One Who gives to all life, breath, and all things. We love you both and pray that His strong arms will continue to carry you and that His healing hand will be on you. Bless you both!

2. Ken Hite says:

Jim and Pam,
    I am sorry to hear of your health problems. You are both in my prayers. I treasure your friendship and in fact have thought about your recently. Thankfully, we have a soverign, loving and faithful God who promised to be with us wherever we go. Trusting in Him with you.
    God Bless you and your family.
    Ken

3. Ron Evans says:

I am praying for your welfare. As I learned much from you in the bookstore business I will now learn from you in your illness. May God continue to use you and may you know His comfort.
    Ron Evans-The Mustard Seed (1975-2010)

4. Tom Schuler says:

Jim: Our monthly lunches over this last year have been a wonderful time of learning, mutual encouragement, and resting in God’s providential care. I’ve been richly blessed by our conversations … really getting to know the man behind so much encouragement and wisdom to others … who now finds himself ‘receiving’ that same encouragement and wisdom from hundreds of friends in Christ. I know you (and your family) will persevere in His providence; you are in my daily prayers.
    Tom

5. Mike Sabom says:

Dear Jim and Pam,

I am praying for your peace in the Lord and Jim’s physical recovery. Jim, your teaching over the years has been extraordinarily meaningful to me! “Digging Deeper” was a highlight of my week when I was able to make it at Church of the Apostles. While continuing to work in the North Georgia mountains, I am on my thrid trip through “My Utmost for His Highest” and have found this book to be the most helpful collection of daily meditations I have ever found.As I read your updated version of Oswald Chambers each morning, my thoughts and prayers for you and Pam are lifted up along with the Spirit-led words of the text.

Mike

6. Bill Marsh says:

Dear Jim and Pam,

Everyone has already said it all. Oh how I am missing your wonderful teachings that you shared with us for so many years at Apostle and on the recent trip to Israel. Believe it or not I’m missing your zingers and wonderful dry humor. We are all and will continue to pray for a miracle.
    Love You
    God Be The Glory.

7. Bob McLeod says:

Jim and Pam, thank you for your faithful service over the years. We’re agreeing with you for a powerful demonstration of our Lord’s healing power, presence, comfort and glory to come as you walk thru this valley with Him. 2 Cor 4:17 -19. Love, Bob & Patti McLeod, Jacksonville, Alabama

8. Jon & Gail Clarke says:

Jim & Pam,

We were shocked to hear this news a couple of weeks ago and our family has been praying for healing for Jim and strength for Pam. I just happened to find this page today so I’m glad to have a way of sending our love.

Our whole family had such an impactful trip with you in September for the Journeys of Paul. Yesterday, I was driving in the mountains and saw a church named “Corinth” and I smiled as I thought about the fact that we have BEEN to Corinth (with you!). We are so grateful for that time and I know it will only grow more precious to us as time passes.

God is good all the time. He will remain close to you through this valley and I’m sure you will hear the love in his voice even more clearly. God bless you and comfort you. We believe God can do anything and we ask for a miracle!

In Jesus’ Precious Name,

Jon, Gail & the boys

9. Andy & Barb Sixsmith says:

Dear Jim and Pam, Our hearts, thoughts and prayers are with you both and your children and extended family members. When one of the “Family” hurts, we all hurt. We love you and will be praying for the Great Physician to do what only He can!

10. Mary Peek says:

You are continually in my prayers!

11. Good evening Jim and Pam,
    Stuart sent a note through and passed on to us the news. We are surprised and sobered, hoping for your desires of a different diagnoses. My mind started reviewing our interactions especially at bookseller conventions – including the the laughter at the Ottawa Art Gallery. You were the first ‘real live author’ who was fun to hang out with. Much love from Bob, Margo and our four daughters.

12. Joyce C Hudspeth says:

I don’t know Jim personally, but I have been greatly blessed by his translation of MY UTMOST FOR HIS HIGHEST, and I used to visit The Christian Armory very frequently. I have known Donna and Ben for years and consider them good friends. I am so sorry to hear about Jim’s condition and all of you will be in my prayers.

13. Magali Monserrate says:

Keeping both of you in our prayers.
    May the Lord keep firm in your faith during this difficult time. God bless you both

14. Helen Chilton says:

Dearest Ones,
    You are in my thoughts and prayers during these difficult days. I am praying with you for a miracle and for God’s will to be done. He is sovereign and faithful. Cast your anxieties on Him for He cares for you and so many others of us care deeply also. May you feel His constant presence.
    With love,
    Helen Chilton

15. Geoff Chalmers says:

I am not a crier but I cannot pray for you or ask others to pray for you without tears. I remain fully confident in God’s provision for you in this trial but am deeply saddened that one of the towering intellects in my life must go through this.

16. Roger & Criselda Keas says:

Dear Jim & Pam,
    We went to your Bible study at The Church of the Apostles. Jim you are a man blessed & gifted! You impacted our lives for the better!!
    Our thoughts & prayers are with you, Pam & family.
    < God Bless You~God Loves You <

17. Hannanin Gaf says:

Pam and more meetingJim,
    To our family in the u.s,
    Hila, me and the kids miss you two a lot.
    We are praying for the two of you – to make the best of the time you have togheter and we pray that this time will be long, very long.
    We hope and pray to have many more meetings in our home in Israel, time to laugh and eat.
    We will always cherish you friendship.
    Lots of love for the two of you and your family.
    love and health…

18. patricia jones says:

My prayers continue for your.miracleous cure.

19. Chuck Wallington says:

Jim/Pam-

So sorry to hear of your struggle that you are currently walking through together. Linda and I will pray for your healing, and God’s direction in your lives. You have blessed many, and our prayers will be that God will now in turn, bless you both. We pray for His healing, and trust His will with you.

20. Robert Vander Maten says:

Joleen and I are praying for your healing, Jim. I will be returning back to the USA next month and look forward to communicating with you then.

21. Marsha Templeton says:

We are praying for The mighty hand of God to be manifested through you
    Maurice and Marsha Templeton

22. Shelby & Jerry Beal says:

Jim & Pam, We are praying for God’s miracle on your life Jim. You are such a man of God who is being used mightly for His Kingdom.
    Know that the Beals, Jerry and Shelby, love you and praying for your and your family daily. We are praying for you and the entire family. Love & Prayers.

23. Linda Selden says:

We are so grateful for being with you two on the Journeys of Paul tour, especially now that this has happened.
    I am definitely praying for healing — and courage for the whole family.

Linda

24. Kim Kinney says:

Jim,

You have truly changed the lives of our entire family! Pilgrimaging with you to Israel in May was awe-inspiring. I’ll always remember you telling us, “Grab your Bibles; you’ll need them.” Also, how you stressed this was a Bible Study tour…not just a tour of the Holy Land. What a radical difference that is!!! In every location, you brought the Bible to life in a profound and lasting way!!! I couldn’t get enough!!! Every evening, I studied and pored over your lessons another two hours! Amazing! At each place you taught, I have the date, your name, and the lesson written in my Bible. The Truth you imparted will reap a harvest that will surpass my earthly life as it touches the lives of others. Bob and I have already taught and showed photos from our trip. We have shared your teachings with others. Your legacy is being spread far and wide, not only through our lives, but through the lives of many.

I will forever be grateful to Lydia for introducing us to you and your sweet Pam. You two are a mighty force for the Kingdom. There is no doubt that God is well pleased.

And the impact you’ve had with your written word cannot be emphasized enough! I’ve read you in My Utmost for years and never realized it! I’ve quoted you!

But the biggest impact you’ve had on me is they quiet and unassuming, yet bold way you live out your faith–the way you have died to self in order to live for Christ. Wow! You have inspired me. You have motivated me to step it up a notch and be a stronger witness for Christ. Your winsome, non-threatening manner of witnessing is awesome. Your silly jokes are right up my alley! The compassion and love you show to others is such a blessing.

Jim, I have carried a part of you with me every day since we returned from Israel/Jordan. Thank you for showing me what a true servant looks like. Thank you for demonstrating sincere humility. Thank you for living Kingdom boldness. Your legacy will continue on in me.

I am praying for you many times per day. I know you live sold out to Christ and surrender yourself to His will. What a beautiful picture of Christlikeness your life is! You are the real deal. And I will be profoundly grateful for the lasting impact you have had on my life. I truly thank God for you and know that Christ began a good work in you many years ago and will carry it on to completion in His timing…whatever that looks like (Philippians 1:3-6).

We treasure you and the precious time we had together last May. You’re a real blessing.

Thank you! In Him, Kim

• Carol Willis says:

What a beautiful note you left! So many of us who have traveled with Jim on one of his Bible study tours could say the same thing. Well said. Jim and Pam are wonderful servants of God! They always give the glory to God.

25. Steven and Judith Smith says:

Jim,

My wife and I will certainly pray that you continue to be at peace with whatever path God is taking you and your family. While I am so very sorry that you are having to deal with this chapter in your lives together, I can honestly see Christ’s love in both your faces and that makes me very happy for you both.

With kindest regards for God’s healing,

Steven

26. Jimmy Wilson says:

Jim and Pam,

I have known you since your days at Christian Armory in Tucker. I have been blessed by “My Utmost for His Highest,” daily since 1993.
    I pray for Christ to be magnified in your time of affliction in an even greater way than He has been magnified in your ministry.
    God bless you much much joy and strength.
    Jimmy Wilson
    First Baptist Loganville

27. Ron Sheintal says:

Jim and Pam,
    It is so shocking to hear the news, even though we know that we are all heading in the same direction.
    Jim, I am so grateful that you devoted so much of your life to leaving a written legacy for Believers in the years to come. It would certainly seem that God used you greatly for the Kingdom over the years and what a wonderful heritage to look back on. Your dedication to study and teach the word of God has left an imprint on so many lives. Think of all the people who have been able to go to Israel and hear the truth about our history and the hand of God.
    It is an honor to be able to lift you both before the throne of God, and in my heart of hearts, I believe it pleases God to hear from us about you. Consider my servant, Jim.
    Always Thankful, prayerful, and hopeful,
    Ron Sheintal

28. Debra Evans says:

Thinking and praying for you and your family tonight.

29. Lou & Sandy Muckenfuss says:

Sandy and I will pray fervently for you both.
    Fond memories of Jim in many CBA activities in great days of bookselling.
    Keep up the fight and of course focus on Him! Love to you both.

30. Boo Courrege says:

Jim and Pam,
    We all started our “Business Journey” with
    the Lord about the same time and have seen His mighty work on many, many occasions.
    Often distance and circumstances separates us but we are all part of HIS family.
    We will trust with you and pray for you and Pam.

Boo & Beverly Courrege

31. Joseph & Sue Crews says:

We are praying for you God’s words to Moses in Exodus 23:25-26: “And ye shall serve the Lord thy God, and He shall bless thy bread, and thy water, and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee……the number of thy days I will fulfill.” Also, we will open our prayers concerning you and your family with the many words of comfort left us by our Lord Jesus.

32. Jim Vaughn says:

Jim, it has been great getting to know you a little bit from time to time these past few years. I feel like our paths have crossed many times since my family used to go to FBC many years ago and you also knowing my beautiful wife’s family. I do believe 100% that God is a God of restoration and nothing is impossible for Him. I am praying for you.

33. Jennifer Wagoner says:

Dearest Pam and Jim! I am so thankful for you both. Jim, for your blessed teaching and for your devotions – which have been such a lovely place to begin daily encounters with our Lord. Pam, for your teaching, your sweet friendship and for being a kind mentor to me during my time in Atlanta. And, I thank Him now for how you continue to glorify Him when life’s most difficult path is before you. Not only has our God blessed you with such amazing gifts and with each other but you in turn have been such a blessing to us – just overflowing with the living water and shining such a bright light. Thank you. I know God holds you so close now. I am thankful that His way is always right and good and that he has the power for ALL things needed during this time.
    Psalms 33:20-22 Our soul waits for the LORD; he is our help and our shield. For our heart is glad in him, because we trust in his holy name. Let your steadfast love, O LORD, be upon us, even as we hope in you.
    Romans 8:38-39 For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    My prayers and love and heart will be with you each day.

34. We taught your Bethany in SS when she was 4. We owned the trucks that moved the Passion Play. We love you and will pray for you. We miss our FBA family. Our time there changed our lives for eternity.

35. Marge Brown says:

We are praying for y’all.
    Thank you for all that y’all have done for the Lord and His people.
    I remember talking to Jim at the Christian Armory years ago! And also those wonderful times in BSF and CWFR with Pam will bring a smile to my face!
    Love,
    Bill & Marge

36. Tom Klemis says:

Jim, in 1980 I was able to buy the house on Cameo Court in Tucker Ga. from you and Pam, when mortgage rates were 12 1/2 %. How God made that possible was a blessing that translated into 5 years of appointments with you at the Christian Armory(when you were still at the little shopping center). Your voice of encouragement during that time, helped me to dig deeper as a seeker and ultimately to become a follower of Jesus Christ. I kept that house for 27 years, 18 of those years helped a struggling family, who are now believers, raise 3 boys. As an older man now, I see so clearly that there is no greater legacy we leave than a life that points others to Jesus Christ. May your legacy continue to be rich.
    Your brother in Christ,
    Tom Klemis

37. Andy Amor says:

Oh there is a voice of LOVE; it speaks a language of its own; it has an idiom and a brogue which none can mimic; wisdom cannot imitate it; oratory cannot attain unto it; it is love alone which can reach the mourning heart; love is the only handkerchief which can wipe the mourner’s tears away. And is not the Holy Ghost a loving comforter? Dost thou know, O saint, how much the Holy Spirit loves thee? Go measure heaven with thy span; go weigh the mountains in the scales; go take the ocean’s water, and tell each drop; go count the sand upon the sea’s wide shore; and when thou hast accomplished this, thou canst tell how much He loveth thee. He has loved thee long, He has loved thee well, He loved thee ever, and He still shall love thee; surely He is the person to comfort thee, because He loves. CH Spurgeon, Gems (1859)

38. Mike and Shari Cunningham says:

Dear Jim and Pam,
    Our hearts are sad, but our faith is strong that the Lord will give you that miracle and walk ever so close with you as you go on this journey! The Lord has been on a journey with me for the last 3 years, after being diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer! He does work miracles and may we glorify Him through His faithfulness to us!! We are in Cindi Fain’s bible study and almost sent on a trip with you! God Bless!

39. Susan East Barrett says:

Hi Jim and Pam,
    I worked for you back in 1991 at Christian Armory. What sweet memories I have of you both. I felt like part of a family there. I praise God for you . I am thankful we can look at our circumstances through our God. His ways are so different than ours. He is trustworthy. I pray His banner of love and peace be your continual covering.

40. Silas & Esther Masih says:

Brother Jim and Pam,
    We love you guys and you both know that you are special to us. We are praying for you Brother Jim and want God’s healing for you.

with lots of love and prayer

Silas & Esther Masih,

41. Terry Stang says:

Dear Jim and Pam,
    You are both in my daily prayers for God’s strength, peace, courage and comfort. I stand along with all the others whose lives you’ve touched in claiming Yahweh Rophe’s miraculous healing. Thank you for your incredible example of faith and trust in our awesome God!

42. Andrea Sexton says:

Dear Jim and Pam,
    Merrill joins me in praying for you both – for courage and peace during this time- and for our Loving God in His grace to answer our prayers for your complete healing. We loved being with you in Israel and your “updated” books are often enjoyed in our library. Thank you for your faithful ministry and your great hearts for God. I’ve been planning on bringing my 2 children and their spouses on a future trip to Israel with you. And now we’re asking God that that dream would be a reality.
    We love and honor you both!
    Andrea Sexton

43. Gary Foster says:

Dear Jim & Pam,

I am so sorry to hear of your serious health condition and do want you to know that I am praying for you both. Jim, your are a man of God that I hold in extremely high regard and thank Him for the positive ways He has used you in years past to touch my life.
    In Him,
    Gary Foster.

44. bob cargo says:

wonderful memories of the trip to Israel and of our time togehter at Intown.

praying for you!1

45. Peggy Garner Romanowski says:

Prayers for Jim and Pam – my sister is a friend of Pam’s from high school (Barbara Hart) and they have reconnected of late. Just wanted you both to know that I am placing you on my daily prayer list and will pray for total healing. God bless you both. Peggy

46. Renee Norwood Olivastri says:

Pam ,i went to school with you and Merry . My prayers are with you and your husband. God is Faithful and True!! He is Our Great healer, I will believe and know that y’all are in His Hands! Will be praying and remember God is in Control! This did not come as a surprise to Him, He will be your
    Comforter and carry you through this walk , He will
    not leave you.

47. Bill Mead says:

Jim, we visited you and your store in Atlanta several years ago when we were at the Atlanta CBA. We have followed you through your many “modernizing” of so many classics over the years. We will be in prayer for you and your family. Bill and Bonnie Mead, Christian Words & Works, Lufkin, TX

48. Brenda Freeman says:

Dear Jim and Pam

Just want you to know how much you are in my thoughts ans prayers. Pam please let me know if you need for any thing. I will be glad to come sit and pray the whole time I am there if you just need to get out to do an errand or just think. I went thought this with Tom for a year and know how painful it is. I am working very part time and some weeks not at all. I know Got opens the times if you need me! I know you have so many who would live to serve you!!! But I am here.

My no is 678-643-1864. Call me day or night. I am here. Brenda freeman

49. Pat Freeman says:

Jim and Pam – praying for you, and noting with joy the many ways you have been/are being a reflection of God’s love to so many.

50. merry says:

Hi Jim and pam. We are praying for you all, to maybe get that miracle and to endure the days ahead, whatever they hold. I know that your faith is unshakeable but this is has to be very tough on all of you. I would like to extend our home to you here in sunny FLORIDA if you’d like a respite from Marietta. We are 25 minutes from the beach in a suburb FULL of wonderful restaurants, and our pool is open 24/7, and you would have your own apartment! Its very peaceful 🙂 think about it.
    Blessings, Merry & Marty

51. Susan Jones says:

Dear Jim and Pam, you are both in our prayers for the blessings you need to cope with this situation as well as for a complete healing from our Lord, Jesus Christ, the ultimate Healer! You have blessed so many people by allowing yourselves to be used by God for so many years.

52. Lee Stephens Layton says:

My dearest old friend Pam and Jim my thoughts and prayers are with you. I pray for a miracle. If you need anything at all I am here. Love lee

53. Wayne & Lori Mote says:

Love and prayers for you and your whole family. Strength and courage to you as you face each day – one at a time. His mercies truly are new every single morning. So thankful we know the ONE who can.

54. Sherry Childers says:

You are being remembered in prayer in Austin, Texas. The Lord hears the prayers of his people-and he is moved by them. I pray for perfect peace for Mr. Reimann and the entire family as you wait upon the Lord and for his angels to encamp around you and the family. The Lord is good-all the time!

55. Surupa Masih Cuffman says:

Your family has been a blessing to mine for the past 18 years. We love you all and will be praying for God’s perfect healing and peace.

56. John and Judy Rossi says:

Jim and Pam,
    Know that we love you and are in a constant attitude of prayer for you, for your healing, for God’s glory.
    John and Judy

57. Paul Diamond says:

Praying that Jehovah Rapha heals Jim, and above all gives you the peace that He is in control of all things. Shalom.

58. Sherilyn Parker says:

Jim and Pam –

I will pray for God’s will but remembering that He is the Great Healer! I will pray that the Lord provides peace and comfort, as you go through this journey together.

Love to you and your family through Christ,

Sherilyn

59. Ginger & Weldon Price says:

Dear Jim & Pam,
    We value the time we spent at your feet studying Galations at 1st Baptist Smyrna. Every morning, as we read “Morning by Morning”, we think of you. We are praying daily and claim God’s sovereignty!
    Ginger & Weldon

60. Kevin Kilbreth says:

Jim and Pam,

Be assured of our love and prayers on your behalf! We ask God’s richest mercy and grace for you both and that He will heal and sustain you for His glory.

Leave a Reply to Sherilyn Parker Cancel reply