From the Reimann Family

December 18, 2013

At 4:44 a.m. on Wednesday, December 18th, 2013, Jim went to be with the Lord and to hear the words he has wanted to hear, “Well Done, My Good and Faithful Servant!” We know that God is completely Sovereign and has a plan for all of us, indeed fulfilling His plan for Jim. He “Ran the Race” and “Fought the Good Fight”. Our prayer over the past few weeks has consistently been for God’s will so that He may be glorified through all of this. Jim is with the Lord now, but isn’t it wonderful that he has already said what he would want to say to you today in his writings, Morning by Morning and Evening by Evening? The following are exerpts “From the Pen of Jim Reimann” in those two books.

“He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is he” (Deut. 32:4)

“All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be”. (Psalm 139:16)

Thus, when it comes to sickness, we must keep in mind there may be a purpose greater than our own – that God may be glorified!

It is not God’s will for everyone to be healed each and every time we pray for healing. If that were truly the case, we would never see a believer die physically, and we know that occurs. Of course, when we see a friend or family member dealing with a difficult illness, our spiritual nature leads us to pray for them. And that is what we should do. Yet we must keep in mind that our will always must be in submission to God’s will.

It is inevitable, if we live a long life here on earth, that we will have to deal with the loss of a loved one – perhaps many losses. Although it is not wrong to pray for God’s healing, we should always desire that His will be done. And there may come a time when the Lord reveals to you that He wants to take His saint on to glory. At that point, it is not only appropriate but also obedient to release that person through prayer to the Lord. It also may be appropriate to tell the loved one for whom you are praying that it is okay to go on to glory. Remember: Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints. (Psalm 116:15)

Many people fear death, but it is something believers should never fear. Paul makes it seem as natural and easy as falling asleep, and the Old Testament tells us: “There is a time for everything…a time to be born and a time to die” (Eccl. 3:1-2).

Others may say, “It’s not being dead I’m afraid of – It’s getting dead!” Yet not only is the timing of our death in God’s hands but also how we will die. And whether it is a painful home-going or not, the Lord promises, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you” (Heb. 13:5). He is “the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles” (2 Cor. 1:3-4).

So many Christians fear death, but in truth a believer never really dies. Otherwise, eternal life would not be eternal. And if we think about it, do we really want to live forever in these earthly bodies, facing continual weakening, decline, and decay? Perhaps our thinking needs to be transformed regarding these worldly shells we call bodies. May we comfort each other with these words of Paul: “The dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: ‘Death has been swallowed up in victory.’ Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?'” (1 Cor. 15:52-55).

I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death. For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain (Phil. 1:20-21).

May even our death bring glory to God, for Jesus once shared with Peter – “the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God (John 21:19).

What a blessing it is for our family to have these words from Jim to comfort us. We hope they will be a comfort to you as well. Although these words are excerpts “From the Pen of Jim Reimann”, he quotes so much scripture in his writings. Therefore, they are really the words of our Lord that are comforting us. What an Amazing Sovereign Lord we have indeed. He is truly the God of all Comfort.

December 14, 2013

Jim’s health continues to decline at a very rapid rate. Hospice was engaged last week and they have provided valuable counsel and assistance. We brought in a hospital bed and Jim is asleep most of the time except for a few moments here and there. We give him pain medication every hour or two so that he can be comfortable. He’s not had food or drink for several days now, so we know the end is approaching. Please continue to pray for Jim to experience the Lord’s peace. Also, please pray for us to love and support him in every way possible in the time we have left with our beloved one.

December 9, 2013

We received all the test results late last week, and with 99% certainty Jim has been diagnosed with Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD).  Several tests were run where positive results are indicative of CJD, and each test result came back positive.  There were also a number of tests run to explore other autoimmune disorders affecting the brain, but each of these tests came back negative.  This confirmed diagnosis is not what we were hoping for and yet we have been preparing over the last few weeks to hear it.  Jim’s mental and physical abilities have been declining rapidly, and the symptoms we are seeing clearly match the descriptions of CJD.

As mentioned previously, there is no cure for this disease.  The only treatments are pain medications and sleep aids to help make Jim more comfortable.

November 19, 2013

Jim and Pam met with a neurologist today.  It was the first visit with this doctor as previously Jim’s evaluation and testing had been overseen by a hospital neurologist.  The new doctor reviewed Jim’s history and the tests previously ordered.  The doctor also ordered additional tests which will be scheduled for later this week and/or next week.  Most of the test results from the first round of testing are not yet back from the labs, so there was no new information from this visit.  Given the time required to process these test results, it may be several weeks before any more definitive information is known about Jim’s condition.

November 15, 2013

As you may have heard, Jim has had problems with confusion since early October. He recently went to the hospital for additional testing, and he has been tentatively diagnosed with a rare disease that attacks the lining of the brain. This is a terminal illness that is an extremely rapid form of dementia. It is not known for certain how people get the disease, and there currently is no course of treatment or cure.

Prayer Requests

We continue to ask the Lord for healing and restoration of Jim’s body even as we submit to our Father’s sovereign, holy, and good purposes for Jim and our family.  Please join us in that prayer.

As you pray for Jim, please pray that the Lord would show him grace, peace, and joy moment by moment.  As you pray for our family, please pray that we each would have wisdom and discernment in how to minister to Jim and show him the love and support that he needs.  Pray that we will be reminded daily to stay strong in our faith, relying solely on the Lord’s strength, and to stay completely focused on Him, His will, and His Word.  We know that our Holy God is still sovereign over all, and we choose to trust Him no matter what.

We know the days and weeks ahead will be difficult, so we thank you very much for your prayers.

Contacting the Family

We can only begin to express how blessed we have been by the outpouring of love, prayer, messages, and practical support for our family.  Your contact from literally all over the world reminds us of special times where our lives have intersected – some for a longer time and some only briefly.  But we know that the Lord had a purpose in each relationship and we thank Him for you.

To continue sharing your love, appreciation, and support for Jim and Pam, you may contact them by either:

1)  Leaving a post on Jim’s website — www.JimReimann.com/care

2)  Sending a private email message to the family — care@JimReimann.com

Thank you so much for your prayers and support for Jim, Pam, and our family.

Leave a Reply to Sharron Vogelhuber Cancel reply

485 responses to “From the Reimann Family”

1. Karen Bemiss says:

Jim, Pam and family,

You all and your precious faith and strong stand for wanting God’s Sovereign will is resonating with Believers all over this world. My heart aches for your news, but my soul sings for knowing people of such faith and courage. I know these days are quite precious and sad and perhaps even spiritually joyful in some ways too for all of you as you minister to one another and to Jim. Know that you all are loved, appreciated, admired and lifted to the Father by so many and that if it’s His will that Jim go to Him soon, there is no doubt whatsoever that Jim will hear well-deserved words of welcome — “well done my good and faithful servant.” But that message is for each of you also as you fight the fight with your husband and dad. I pray God’s most merciful comfort and guidance for each of you. And I pray that Jim’s teaching and role as dad and husband all these years will bring invaluable memories of his love and care for you and his service to your Father God that will sustain and strengthen you all in the days to come. His miracle may still be coming, but if not on this earth at this time, there WILL be miracles you will see still in the coming days and years as you, no doubt, will continue to serve our Lord and Savior.

Karen Bemiss

2. Shelby Marston says:

Pam and family, I am praying for Jim and all of yur each day. These are not the results we wanted, but God is wonderful. Peace be with Jim and you and the children. Love, Shelby Marston

3. Katie says:

Jim and Pam
    I have been truly blessed to have had the opportunity to meet you both on your numerous tours to Israel.
    My daily prayers and thoughts are with you at this difficult time.
    God bless.

Katie Tiberias

4. Sheila Howard says:

Dear Jim and Pam-
    I’m lifting you both before the Lord!! JIm, I pray for comfort, strength, healing and most of all that the Lord’s will be done in and through you! Your ministry in the service of our Lord has been amazing, and God has worked so wonderfully and powerfully through you and Pam!!

Pam, I’m lifting you up for strength and wisdom and that the Lord pour out HIs grace on you in a special way and to your family!

Much love and grace!
    Sheila

5. Dear Pam and family,

We’ve been reading and watching your emails and website posts and we’ve been praying for Jim and for all of you. I’m writing this urgently because I want to share something valuable with you that I learned from my friend, Christian psychologist Dr. James Wilder.

At various stages in our life we have times when family and friends gather around us to acknowledge our achievements. A time when we are told that we did a good job and can now move on to the next phase. School graduations, college, degrees, weddings, parenting and even becoming grandparents. It’s called a “rite of passage.” Again, it’s that affirmation from our family and friends that lets us know we did a good job and we can now move forward with confidence and assurance that we are ready.

Dr. Wilder taught me that the final and most important “right of passage” is that transition before we step from this life into our next phase of existence, into the dimension of eternity. Even if a person is sleeping or in a coma their spirit will receive this affirmation and it allows them to hear “well done thou good and faithful servant” even before they stand before the throne of God.

I’ve seen this done on numerous occasions including my own father’s transition into eternity. All they need to hear is what a good job they’ve done from family and friends and oh, what peace and joy fills their spirit! So if you feel this is right, have people write what a blessing Jim has been to them over the years and read it aloud to him often in his room. How much better for him to hear it now than after he’s gone…

We too, continue to stand with you for a miracle. In the meantime what a blessing for him to hear from so many people how much he is loved and appreciated. Perhaps you’re already doing this, but just in case I will also post this on your website to hopefully encourage people to write what a blessing he has been to them. Just be sure he hears it !

Much love, prayers and shalom,

Roy and Mary Kendall
    Jerusalem, Israel

Sent from my iPhone

6. Carol Willis says:

So very sorry to hear of Jim’s rapid decline. I pray for y’all many times during each day. I pray for grace and peace for Jim and wisdom and discernment on how the family is to ministry to him and show him love. Stay strong in the faith and rely on His strength and His will. Thanks for telling us how to pray for you.
    I love you so much and you both have meant so much to my studying of the Bible. I learned so much from Jim’s Digging Deeper Bible study and from there learned about Bible Study Fellowship where I continue to learn what God is saying through the Bible. The Israel trip that Kim & I went on in 2007 with y’all really made the land of the Bible come to life for me. I also learned much from the Journeys of Paul just this September. I can’t believe how quickly Jim has gone down hill since then. I pray that the Lord would be honored and glorified in all that is done in the days to come. May God be very near to you all and give you His Peace!
    Carol

7. Melba Reynolds says:

My prayers, thoughts, and love are with you continually. It is with a heavy heart that I pray.

8. Julie Phelps says:

I have been praying since the moment I found out about Jim’s health. Nothing is Impossible with God! I believe it and have seen it! I have passed prayer for Jim to my church family as well.

I will never forget the opportunity Jim gave me to go to Israel on scholarship and that trip has helped me to grow and walk more upright in the ministry that I do in Dearborn MI.

Jim has been a blessing to me since I started reading the daily devotional “My Upmost for His Highest” over 20 years ago. I think of him often and I am thinking of your family as well. I pray for all of you. God bless you!

9. Gloria Hillary says:

Dear Reimann Family,
    My name is Gloria Hillary and my husband died of CJD on 12/11/2011.
    Two groups that provided alot of help were the CJD Foundation and the National Prion Surveillance Center. I would be happy to answer any questions you might have and would like to be of help in any way. God bless you all.

10. Bonnie Cohan says:

Jim’s Digging Deeper class and Streams in the Desert, Hope for Hurting Hearts, got me through a very difficult time. Your family is in my prayers.
    Love, Bonnie Cohan

11. Diane Sabom says:

Thank you Pam and family for your new video and specifics to be praying for Jim and you.
    I want to hold onto you to comfort you and to gain strength. Love, Diane Sabom

12. Fr. Christopher Foley says:

We are praying for him at Holy Cross in North Carolina. Lord, have mercy!

A PRAYER FOR HEALING

Lord, at this moment, we pray that you will hear us and give heed to the voice of our supplication. Stretch forth your hand, touch and heal Jim of his infirmity. Grant that he may understand the nature of his illness and sustain him as he deals with its effects upon his life. Strengthen him, O Lord, as he perceives his affliction, not as an overwhelming obstacle, but rather, as a challenge to be met and overcome.

Holy Father who in your infinite love created us in Your image and likeness; who formed our bodies out of the earth and breathed into them Your divine and life-giving breath; do You, Yourself, O Lord, look with mercy upon Jim, Your child and heal his spirit and body. Help him to endure the tribulations of his infirmity and keep his soul safe through all that has happened and will happen.

Yes, Lord, we know that you are present at all times, long in patience, great in mercy and compassion. Receive our prayer at this present time as we pray for Jim and direct his life according to your commandments. Sanctify his soul. Cleanse his body and set his mind aright. Deliver him from sorrow, evil and distress. Surround him with your holy angels, that guarded and guided by them, he may overcome this adversity.

Thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayer. Amen

13. mark funderburg says:

Knowing Jim for many years he brought me additional passion and joy in serving the Christian industry! We worked on My Utmost for his Highest , Streams in the Desert and served on the CBA board together . I owe him the honor of introducing Sue and I to Bill Hurley , the best financial advisor and friend one could ever have Our love and prayers are with you and your family With the greatest respect , Mark Funderburg

14. Rod Huff says:

As one of the countless suppliers that called on your store, I always looked forward to talking with Jim. He was such an encourager and you could see Christ in him clearly. I hold dear the conversations I had with him over the years. My wife and I are holding you all up in prayer.

15. Roger Kuhn says:

To You All with Jim,

I’ve been encouraging myself – and worshipping – with this song & prayer,
    and thought I would send it on to you.

All our troubles and all our tears – God our hope, He has overcome!
    All our failures and all our fear – God our love, He has overcome!
    All our heartaches and all our pain – God our healer, He has overcome!
    All our burdens and all our shame – God our freedom, He has overcome!
    God our refuge, God our strength – God is with us, He has overcome!
    So take heart!
    There is a light – It burns brighter than the sun
    He steals the night … He never fails
    Let His love lead us through the night.
    Hold on to hope, and take courage again.

We are holding you all up in prayer believing Christ Jesus “steals the night!”
    Roger
    IMF National Pastor

16. Kathy says:

May God continue to bless you all. Our prayers are reaching out for Jim and his Family.

17. Magali Monserrate says:

Pam, Luis and I pray for a miraculous recovery. May that the Lord will guide you and all your family to have wisdom and good discernment on the best way to minister to Jim and each other through this difficult time. We love you and pray also to the Lord that all of you will receive His peace and joy, and His favor, grace and mercy and embrace all of you with His abundant love. May that you will be blessed as well and that He will help you to go trough all these difficulties staying stronger in your faith regardless. Remember that for God NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE.

18. Magali Monserrate says:

Pam, Luis and I pray for a miraculous recovery. May that the Lord will guide you and all your family to have wisdom and good discernment on the best way to minister to Jim and each other through this difficult time. We love you and pray also to the Lord that all of you will receive His peace and joy, and His favor, grace and mercy and embrace all of you with His abundant love. May that you will be blessed as well and that He will help you to go trough all these difficulties staying stronger in your faith regardless. Remember that for God NOTHING is IMPOSSIIBLE.

19. Tricia Carnes says:

Dear Pam and family, Just a note to say that David and I are praying for Jim’s healing and for strength for you and your family everyday ! May God show his love and mercy through this trial! You are special to us at mvbc and you are missed! “May The Lord Be WithYour Spirit.Grace Be With You” 2Tim 4:22 Sending love and a big hug! Tricia and David Carnes

20. Craig Featherstone says:

As a young man in my late twenties (circa ’87), I was just starting out in Christian publishing. Jim was someone I could count on for wisdom and kindness as I tried to find my footing.

Only God knows the countless lives Jim has touched through his ministry of words and deeds.

Thank you.

My prayers are with your family.

Craig

21. peggy jo walker says:

i am soooo sorry to hear this.. news…we love you and pam..fbc of smyrna..we are praying constantly for all of you

22. Shelby & Jerry Beal says:

Hi Pam and Family,
    We continue to pray just as you have asked for God’s Grace, Peace and Joy for your family as are Jim’s caretakers. It is difficult what you face and yet God will not leave you alond during these hours as Jim needs you now and we pray for God’s strength as you minister to your precious husband, and father. Love from the Beal’s, Jerry and Shelby.

23. George Jackson says:

Jim and Pam,
    Our family was truly blessed to have had the opportunity to travel with you guys to Israel/Jordan. The teaching was always challenging and each stop opened up God’s Word like never before. You are in my prayers.
    God Bless,
    George Jackson

24. Marcie Mote says:

Jim and Pam,

I continue to pray for God’s healing and for you to all experience His grace and peace as you go from day to day, moment to moment. May God continue to bless you and your family.

Thank you for ALL you have meant to me over the past 10 years of digging deeper in your classes. You have made God’s word come alive for me and so many others. I am blessed beyond words to have learned from you both.

I remember Jim speaking these words to our class on more than one occasion (Psalm 84):

10 Better is one day in your courts
    than a thousand elsewhere;
    I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God
    than dwell in the tents of the wicked.
    11 For the Lord God is a sun and shield;
    the Lord bestows favor and honor;
    no good thing does he withhold
    from those whose walk is blameless.

Marcie Mote

25. Lannie Lambert says:

Sweer Pam and Jim,Gerald and I have been praying for you both. “God is not unjust (or unfaithful..me) he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them,”Hebrews 6:10….Your sharing your knowledge of God and His word, your time, your trials with all of us..is a gift to us. We are praying for a MIRACLE for you Jim and for your family. Love you all Lannie and Gerald Lambert

26. Tammy Horvath says:

Pam, Having worked with Jim for many years at Family Christian Stores, and with in the Christian retail industry I am prompted to remember his kind spirit and so often soft spoken words. He is a great warrior for Christ and along with your family I pray Gods healing for him in whatever means our Lord see fit. Be assured you are not alone.

27. Tracy, Teresa, and Josh Silver says:

Jim and Pam,

We continue our prayers for you and your family. We appreciate your acknowledgement of our Lord’s Sovereign Will and the witness you are to many throughout the world during this difficult time.

We know you are moment by moment experiencing the strength and wisdom that only God can give…and we will pray that continues.

We were so privileged to see Israel with you, and we love you in Christ Jesus our Savior and Lord,

Tracy, Teresa and Josh

28. Joy Smith says:

Jim and Pam,
    There are not really words…just shock, sadness, feeling such a small part of what you are going through. I pray you will feel the Holy Spirit’s comfort and assurance of His presence and strength as you lean on Him and trust your very lives to Him.
    You are also so loved by so many. I am one of those!

Love you,

Joy Smith

29. Barry Rubin says:

Jim,

I recently got to know you when you licensed the rights to your children’s books to me. I was looking forward to doing more publishing projects with you, but they may just have to wait until we both are in the presence of the Master. Then, you will feel great and have a long eternity in front of you.

Meanwhile, I pray you continue to handle this enormous challenge with the grace that God has given you. You will always be a blessing to me.

Shalom, Shalom,
    Rabbi Barry Rubin

30. Wade Sixsmith says:

You can count on my prayers to lift you up daily.

31. Julie Spellissy says:

I have heard so much about you Jim and Pam, from my friend, Kathy Todd. We also have a mutual friend in John Tatum. These friends speak so highly of you and all you have done through your ministry.I feel like I know you even though we have never met. Please know that my family joins with all of your friends around the world in praying for complete healing for Jim. We are praying for you Pam, and your children as you walk this dark path. Blessings to you as we pray for strength and peace.

32. Tony & Jean Williamson says:

Dear Jim, Pam & Family:

We met in 2008 when we joined your Israel tour (Oct-Nov). We were also blessed to be on tour with you Sept-Oct 2013, “Journeys of Paul”.
    The recent news about your health trials has been surprising and painful. However, our God is always large & in charge. We continue to pray for total healing, but far more important, for God’s perfect will to be done. Be assured that His love is all-embracing and He will see you through. Habakkuk 3:17-19
    Pls know that your brethren in Jamaica (Caribbean) are praying for you.
    Tony & Jean Williamson

33. anne meadows says:

Joining you in praying for healing and restoration.
    “For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are open to their prayer…”a Peter 3:12
    “Behold, the Lord’s hand is not shortened, that it cannot save or his ear dull, , that it cannot hear.”Is. 58:1 God is unlimited in his capacity and readiness to help.

34. Ann Norman says:

Dear Jim, Pam and Family,
    I met you when you taught us Galatians in our Digging Deeper Study at FBCS. Yes, I, too, think meeting you, Pam and Donna was God’s providence which has helped me so much in my devotion time with God, He continues to use you mightily daily. This illness is hard to hear. I am praying and will not stop. I know He is faithful to be right with you through each moment. My love and prayers for you all.

Ann Norman

35. Margaret Anne Cargo says:

Just watched these videos and am so glad you did these for all of us that love you and your family. We continue to lift you up before the throne of grace asking God for a miracle. Praying especially for you Pam as you walk through the valley of the shadow of death. May The Lord be a comfort to you and may his presence be more real than ever before.
    We are so thankful for your ministry to so many of us over these any years. Thank you for the gift of a life time on our trip to Israel. It changed our lives and made the scriptures come alive. I still pray for Tony and his walk with Jesus. Bob and I love you very much and count our friendship with you as one of God’s good gifts to us. Thank you for all you have done and continue to do to point us all to Jesus.

36. B Argento says:

Praying for you for mercy and love forever <3

37. Tom and Despo Neumeyer says:

Precious Family ,
    We remain on bended knee and join all who lift you in prayer during this season….your strength and faith is a genuine witness of our Sovereign God to all. You instructed us in His Word and His truth – you walked with us through the Holy Land and you continue to teach us in this difficult season of your life the awesome power and comfort of our Lord……how to trust and be unafraid.
    May God embrace you in a very special way with His deep intensive care.
    In love and thanksgiving for each of you,

38. Frank Strickland says:

Jim,
    You touched my life and will always be a brother.
    Pam and Family,
    Judy and I pray for the peace in your life that only God can bring.

39. Sarah Donahue says:

Dear Jim, Pam, family–
    No words as my heart cries out to our God in prayer with all– Elohim, El Elyon, El Shaddai! Incomprehensible God and yet so personal; God of redeeming love, amazing grace…power, healing, wisdom, strength, comfort… Jehovah Shalom! Jim and Pam, you have taught us so much about the truths of God and we are ever grateful to stand with you now firmly on the Rock, our Refuge, in prayer for each of you in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

40. Sharron Vogelhuber says:

Dear Jim, Pam and Family,

Oh how I prayed, petitioned, and wept for Jim’s diagnosis and healing. Since hearing the final report I can’t tell you how my heart has been in constant prayer weeping in sorrow, joy, and thankfulness for Jim’s life, your strong faith, and God’s perfect will. I am committed to constant prayer for his healing, and comfort. I wake up with him and you on my mind and I go to bed with the same. All day long I pray. I am only comforted knowing the impact Jim had on this world for God’s word and truth. That will live forever!!! Thank you for your faith, updates, and transparency – so humble before us all. I love you all so much.

41. Ken Dawson says:

Dear Brother Jim,

I am praying for God to bless you & your family and to give you a complete healing.
    In Jesus Love,

Ken Dawson

42. Jack DeLine says:

As I write this with tears and prayers, I have another acronym for CJD: Christ Jesus Died (for us/Jim).

Because of Him,
    Jack
    San Francisco, CA

43. Brenda Martin says:

Our sweet friends, Dear Jim and Pam,

we are on our knees for you lifting you up to the great physician, praying for healing and strength. As we have been praying for you, all that keeps coming to mind is how strong your faith is in the Lord and how Jim has every word of God implanted in his heart and mind to draw strength from.

I am so sad, but I also rejoice in the strength and power that our God is giving you to endure these days ahead and your great witness of what we have studied about for years. You will never know the impact you two have had on our lives…Jim is our Paul, God has used him to open our eyes to His word like no other and we hunger for that as those in scripture for the teaching of Paul, but we understand that God has a sovereign plan and he is working it out for Good. Please let Jim know how much we love him and thank God for him in our lives and we are praying for a miracle. Pam we are here for you always, we love you dearly and thank God for you as well. You two are a team and have touched many lives, Jim is a blessed man to have you on this journey with him I can see the peace of God upon your face. Love and prayers my friends.

44. Pam Barton says:

Dear Pam and Jim,

We met through Congregation Beth Messiah. You are both such beautiful people in Christ and always a blessing. If there is anything I can do in addition to prayer, please let me know.

Peace & Blessings, Pam

45. Mary Anne Barlow says:

I am a friend of Donna Reed’s and Judith Cape. Judith sent me the link to pray for Jim and your family as you face this horrific disease. May God’s peace sustain you.

46. Betsy Freeman says:

I am a friend of Donna Reed’s and Bethany’s. I just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you all. I wish I had beautiful words of encouragement for you, but I offer my heartfelt prayers. I pray that this Christmas will be especially meaningful and blessed in ways you can’t even imagine.
    In Christ,
    Betsy Freeman

47. Bradford Barefoot says:

Jim and Pam,

We loved your teaching and are praying for a miracle. God bless you both.

Bradford and Laura

48. Rodney & Priscilla Barry says:

Jim, we miss you and your teaching, and we are continuing to pray for you. How badly we desire for you to be restored to our church family.

49. Susan Miller says:

Pam & Jim,

I am so sorry to hear the news, BUT praying so much for you and your family AND Jim’s healing….fondly, Susan

50. Jean Rakestraw says:

Jim, Pam, and Family,

Harley and I are lifting you all up in prayer.
    Prayer for God’s Mercy, Peace, and Mighty supernatural healing.

Jean and Harley Rakestraw

51. Erin Sawyer says:

My aunt had CJR…praying for grace for you and your family.

52. T. A. Green says:

I am one of your “briefly touched” outliers and a huge Oswald Chambers fan. When I encountered Jim’s update of “My Utmost” my old school snobbery gave way to elation…excellent! Not many plumb the depths of the spiritual life in God like this devotional and your work did not detract. I have since given away many over the years to a culture who needs clearer language. It was like moving from the KJV to the NIV. Thank you for your faithfulness and your encouragement in your many efforts to bring people to Him, my brother. You and your family are in my deepest prayers for healing and comfort. T A

53. Sal and Rhond Saduddin says:

Jim and Pam,

We are praying for you and your family as you walk through this trying time. We continue to lift Jim up to our heavenly Father for healing and restoration. Jesus said he would never leave him or forsake him or you and that He is touched with the feeling of Jim’s infirmity. May you be aware of the Lord’s peace and presence as He walks through this with you. Blessings to you all, Sal & Rhonda Saduddin

54. Clifford Collins says:

Pam and Family,

Please listen to the sermon pastor Aaron did this past Sunday. I believe you will find it meaningful and Jim was mentioned in the sermon…

Clifford

55. Greg & Marie Nicholaides says:

What a comfort it must be to know that so many from all over the world are lifting up Jim and the Reimann family in earnest and expectant prayer. You say that the family “chooses to trust Him no matter what”. When we make that choice especially in the midst of difficulty, pain, and suffering, we glorify our Heavenly Father and provide the most powerful witness we can make. You have been and continue to be a blessing to us.
    Greg and Marie Nicholaides

56. Jan Hine says:

Pam and family and Jim,
    My heart is breaking for all of you, the sweetest family! I know that our God, who is amazing, holy and perfect will keep you in perfect peace. I am praying a lot!! for all of you. Precious Pam, you have always been the most compassionate and loving friend. Please let me know what I can do for you during such a difficult time. Please look for a text from me today. all my love and hugs to you and yours.

so thankful for the family of God who are praying for you,

Jan

57. Cindy & Gearl Spicer says:

Thankfully when in Christ, our anchor holds through the storms of life. As I just viewed the devastating news of this last update, my heart sank for all of you and your families. I will not waste words trying to comfort you. Just know that we are praying for God’s will and God’s mercy for Jim and for each one of you in the days and weeks to come. My you steady your hearts on the mighty fortress which is our God, a bulwark NEVER FAILING.
    Gearl & Cindy Spicer

58. Connie Musselman says:

Oh, how I pray you each sense the Lord’s presence, strength, and wisdom as you walk these difficult days. I am thinking of you constantly and asking God to be your very present help. With much love and gratitude for your clear testimony that you belong to HIM…

59. Janet Hogan Chapman says:

Praying for you all. May you feel God’s grace and cofort during this difficult time.

60. Judith Cape says:

Jim and Pam,
    My heart is so heavy with hearing the official news of this destructive disease. I am so sorry to hear this. I pray that God will immerse you and your family with His strength, grace, mercy and peace. May you be blessed with very special and cherished moments with each other in the days and weeks ahead. My prayers are with you.
    Love,