From the Reimann Family

December 18, 2013

At 4:44 a.m. on Wednesday, December 18th, 2013, Jim went to be with the Lord and to hear the words he has wanted to hear, “Well Done, My Good and Faithful Servant!” We know that God is completely Sovereign and has a plan for all of us, indeed fulfilling His plan for Jim. He “Ran the Race” and “Fought the Good Fight”. Our prayer over the past few weeks has consistently been for God’s will so that He may be glorified through all of this. Jim is with the Lord now, but isn’t it wonderful that he has already said what he would want to say to you today in his writings, Morning by Morning and Evening by Evening? The following are exerpts “From the Pen of Jim Reimann” in those two books.

“He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is he” (Deut. 32:4)

“All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be”. (Psalm 139:16)

Thus, when it comes to sickness, we must keep in mind there may be a purpose greater than our own – that God may be glorified!

It is not God’s will for everyone to be healed each and every time we pray for healing. If that were truly the case, we would never see a believer die physically, and we know that occurs. Of course, when we see a friend or family member dealing with a difficult illness, our spiritual nature leads us to pray for them. And that is what we should do. Yet we must keep in mind that our will always must be in submission to God’s will.

It is inevitable, if we live a long life here on earth, that we will have to deal with the loss of a loved one – perhaps many losses. Although it is not wrong to pray for God’s healing, we should always desire that His will be done. And there may come a time when the Lord reveals to you that He wants to take His saint on to glory. At that point, it is not only appropriate but also obedient to release that person through prayer to the Lord. It also may be appropriate to tell the loved one for whom you are praying that it is okay to go on to glory. Remember: Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints. (Psalm 116:15)

Many people fear death, but it is something believers should never fear. Paul makes it seem as natural and easy as falling asleep, and the Old Testament tells us: “There is a time for everything…a time to be born and a time to die” (Eccl. 3:1-2).

Others may say, “It’s not being dead I’m afraid of – It’s getting dead!” Yet not only is the timing of our death in God’s hands but also how we will die. And whether it is a painful home-going or not, the Lord promises, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you” (Heb. 13:5). He is “the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles” (2 Cor. 1:3-4).

So many Christians fear death, but in truth a believer never really dies. Otherwise, eternal life would not be eternal. And if we think about it, do we really want to live forever in these earthly bodies, facing continual weakening, decline, and decay? Perhaps our thinking needs to be transformed regarding these worldly shells we call bodies. May we comfort each other with these words of Paul: “The dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: ‘Death has been swallowed up in victory.’ Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?'” (1 Cor. 15:52-55).

I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death. For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain (Phil. 1:20-21).

May even our death bring glory to God, for Jesus once shared with Peter – “the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God (John 21:19).

What a blessing it is for our family to have these words from Jim to comfort us. We hope they will be a comfort to you as well. Although these words are excerpts “From the Pen of Jim Reimann”, he quotes so much scripture in his writings. Therefore, they are really the words of our Lord that are comforting us. What an Amazing Sovereign Lord we have indeed. He is truly the God of all Comfort.

December 14, 2013

Jim’s health continues to decline at a very rapid rate. Hospice was engaged last week and they have provided valuable counsel and assistance. We brought in a hospital bed and Jim is asleep most of the time except for a few moments here and there. We give him pain medication every hour or two so that he can be comfortable. He’s not had food or drink for several days now, so we know the end is approaching. Please continue to pray for Jim to experience the Lord’s peace. Also, please pray for us to love and support him in every way possible in the time we have left with our beloved one.

December 9, 2013

We received all the test results late last week, and with 99% certainty Jim has been diagnosed with Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD).  Several tests were run where positive results are indicative of CJD, and each test result came back positive.  There were also a number of tests run to explore other autoimmune disorders affecting the brain, but each of these tests came back negative.  This confirmed diagnosis is not what we were hoping for and yet we have been preparing over the last few weeks to hear it.  Jim’s mental and physical abilities have been declining rapidly, and the symptoms we are seeing clearly match the descriptions of CJD.

As mentioned previously, there is no cure for this disease.  The only treatments are pain medications and sleep aids to help make Jim more comfortable.

November 19, 2013

Jim and Pam met with a neurologist today.  It was the first visit with this doctor as previously Jim’s evaluation and testing had been overseen by a hospital neurologist.  The new doctor reviewed Jim’s history and the tests previously ordered.  The doctor also ordered additional tests which will be scheduled for later this week and/or next week.  Most of the test results from the first round of testing are not yet back from the labs, so there was no new information from this visit.  Given the time required to process these test results, it may be several weeks before any more definitive information is known about Jim’s condition.

November 15, 2013

As you may have heard, Jim has had problems with confusion since early October. He recently went to the hospital for additional testing, and he has been tentatively diagnosed with a rare disease that attacks the lining of the brain. This is a terminal illness that is an extremely rapid form of dementia. It is not known for certain how people get the disease, and there currently is no course of treatment or cure.

Prayer Requests

We continue to ask the Lord for healing and restoration of Jim’s body even as we submit to our Father’s sovereign, holy, and good purposes for Jim and our family.  Please join us in that prayer.

As you pray for Jim, please pray that the Lord would show him grace, peace, and joy moment by moment.  As you pray for our family, please pray that we each would have wisdom and discernment in how to minister to Jim and show him the love and support that he needs.  Pray that we will be reminded daily to stay strong in our faith, relying solely on the Lord’s strength, and to stay completely focused on Him, His will, and His Word.  We know that our Holy God is still sovereign over all, and we choose to trust Him no matter what.

We know the days and weeks ahead will be difficult, so we thank you very much for your prayers.

Contacting the Family

We can only begin to express how blessed we have been by the outpouring of love, prayer, messages, and practical support for our family.  Your contact from literally all over the world reminds us of special times where our lives have intersected – some for a longer time and some only briefly.  But we know that the Lord had a purpose in each relationship and we thank Him for you.

To continue sharing your love, appreciation, and support for Jim and Pam, you may contact them by either:

1)  Leaving a post on Jim’s website — www.JimReimann.com/care

2)  Sending a private email message to the family — care@JimReimann.com

Thank you so much for your prayers and support for Jim, Pam, and our family.

Leave a Reply to Julie Hyatt Cancel reply

485 responses to “From the Reimann Family”

1. Carolyn and Joel Smith says:

Dear Pam,
    We love you and are agreeing in prayer with many others that God will hold you and your dear family close with His love and comfort.
    What a wonderful legacy Jim had blessing so many with the truth of the gospel. “Well done, my faithful servant” surely applies to Jim.
    Our love, thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Carolyn and Joel Smith

2. What an ordeal to have this come up so suddenly. So sorry for what you’re going through. And, yet, I’m praising God for your faith and I’m trusting him to comfort you.

Praying for you, Pam, and for your children.

3. Kelly Clemons says:

Pam,
    I just learned that Jim had been sick today via email of the announcement of Jim’s parting. I’m so sorry for your loss. Although I haven’t seen you nor Jim for a few years since I moved to Maryland, your presence is still with me as I reflect back on the ministry I received from both of you. I feel sad in my heart for Jim’s passing and yours and your family’s loss. He was a very special man. I know rejoicing now for Jim is supposed follow, but for some reason I still feel sad. This has been a hard year for me and much loss I have endured, but I never thought Jim’s life would end so abruptly. I always thought of Jim as immortal sort of and I guess he does still live on in my memories of him and his writings and revisions he prepared for us. I wish I could spend a few minutes with you now and share memories, tears and a big hug. Warmly, Kelly Clemons

4. Carolyn Pressley says:

What a beautiful tribute! He went out preaching and teaching!

May each of you be comforted with “inexplicable” comfort and grace, now and in the days ahead. You will certainly remain in my prayers.

With love and a thankful heart for Jim’s impact in my life,
    Carolyn

5. Dear Reimann Family,
    As grief mix with hope and comfort surrounds you and your family friends and community, may the peace of Christ continually comfort you. May you be able to cry out knowing His everlasting love is a balm to mend your broken hearts.

Remember Dear Reimann Family you are loved with and ever lasting love and His arms are continually wrapped around you.

Peace of Christ,
    Margaret

Psalm 61:
    Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto Thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I (vv. 1-2, KJV).

6. Lou & Sandy Muckenfuss says:

Our prayers and love go out to you all at this time of sadness…may God’s love wrap around you and hold you tight. Jim did many kindness during the CBA days and I know that his reward will be great.

May God richly Bless you all in the days ahead,
    Lou & Sandy

7. Chris Freeman says:

Sweet Friend: Heaven has gained a beautiful saint today. He is in the arms of our Lord…wholly & completely healed and hearing those beautiful words, “Well done, my good & faithful servant.” The world has lost a beautiful, authentic, gifted teacher/servant of the Lord & friend. Praying for you all during this time. We love you more than words can express. XO

8. Dearest Pam and family,
    I am so grateful to have known Jim and to have been blessed by his extraordinary giftedness. He so loved the Word of God. In these days may you draw strength from that which Jim so loved and handled so well. I pray that the grace of our God sustain you during this time of sorrow and loss. May you dwell under the wings of the Almighty and find comfort there as only He can give.

9. Justin Kron says:

Thanks to my good friends Murray & Alana Tilles I had the privilege of getting acquainted with Jim at the LCJE conference in San Diego in 2012. I can still hear his smooth southern drawl which accentuated his sweet godly spirit. I look forward to interacting with him again in Glory, but I am very sad to see him depart sooner than anyone would have expected. Pam…you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers as you say goodbye to a great man. I am so so very sorry for your loss.

10. Andy Amor says:

I feel sadness mixed with joy to know for certain that Jim is seeing Jesus Christ face-to-face! What immense joy he must be having of worshiping Him in person with a glorified tent not made with hands eternal in the heavens. Jim unquenchable quest for God’s word is being manifestly satisfied by the Living Word who has received him. I pray that you, friends and family, will have your grief borne by the same nail-pierced hands who is now bearing up Jim’s soul.
    CH Spurgeon: Weaning is sorrowful work, but it must be done: we must be made to groan in this body that we may be made ready for the unclothing, and the “clothing upon”, by which mortality shall be swallowed up of life.

11. JEANNE AND DOUG HESSE says:

WELL DONE, GOOD AND FAITHFULL SERVANT — YOU ARE HOME AT LAST.
    MAY OUR LORD GIVE YOUCOMFORT, PAM, AS YOU GRIEVE FOR JIM. MAY HE UPHOLD YOUR FAMILY IN HIS LOVE AND COMPASSION.
    SINCERELY, JEANNE AND DOUG

12. Tom and Despo Neumeyer says:

Precious Family,
    Embracing you with the love and peace of our Lord in your sorrow. You all took each one of us by the hand and heart and gave us a legacy of what Love for the Lord looks like. Thank you for letting us kneel with you and walk with you in this journey. Jim is home and face to face with Jesus – what a joy to behold.

13. Tammy Horvath says:

Praying for the Reimann family and extended family. My heart is sad for those Jim left behind but I do rejoice in his healing.

14. Pam Walters says:

Praying for each one of you. Sad for your loss. I love all of you.

15. Matt Vogelhuber says:

I love you Jim…….my heart aches for one of your smiles, silly jokes that always made me laugh and for the WORD as shared by you. My relationship with my Lord and Savior is so much more intimate b/c of your unwavering dedication to the truth. My heart also rejoices knowing your are with HIM for the rest of eternity. Ever since I found out about your ‘affliction’, I have been reading almost daily 2 Corinthians 4 and praying for you. All of it is meaningful but verse16-18 will be etched in my heart forever: “Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet our inward man is being renewed day by day. For our affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are unseen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal”. My good and very dear friend – till we see each other again – good-bye.

16. Ellen Deans says:

So sorry for the news that Jim has passed, and also thankful for God’s mercy to take him home so quickly. Praying for your family for strength and peace and comfort in the days ahead. Love, Ellen, Elaine and Sharon Deans♥

17. Julie Hyatt says:

I love streams in the desert. it got me through some tough spots in my journey.

18. Brenda Martin says:

What a sight to be held.. Jim face to face with the Lord of his life. We will forever be grateful for Jim’s passion for God and his word, for it has changed our lives!! We love you Pam!!!
    Always in our prayers

19. Mark Barneycastle says:

I had the privilege of leading worship at Congregation Beth-Messiah in Sandy Springs a couple years ago, on an evening when Jim was preaching. I was impressed by his warm demeanor and sweet spirit, and still can hear his voice in my mind talking about Peter’s confession of Jesus as the Christ- “You are the Christ, the Son of the LIVING God!”

20. Brian Hogge says:

Jim & Pam,

We love you both so very much. Thank you for the friendship that you so graciously extended. It has been the most important in my nearly 50 years. Your counsel and teaching continue to have a significant impact on my life. That influence will continue for years to come as we raise our child. The same holds true for countless others who have attended your classes, read your books and experienced your tours. Thank you for pointing the way to the Truth of Jesus Christ, and for never wavering in your faith; and for offering the following verse to all of us seeking to grow our relationship with Christ:

“I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better.”…Eph. 1:17

With immeasurable love and prayers,

Brian & Maritzabel Hogge

21. Jim and Linda Risler says:

Jim and Pam,

In Spring of 2005 we experienced traveling Israel with you and Jim. I was 55 years old but just a baby Christian. Jim’s teaching brought the bible to life, especially Jesus. It was such a timely and meaningful discipleship for me. God made that happen. I know many others have been blessed with this same experience. God has worked mightily through both of you and I will forever be thankful for your faithfulness to our lord. Please know that Linda and I are praying for both of you.

Jim and Linda Risler

22. Kathy Rice says:

So sorry about Jim. I so enjoyed my time in Israel with you all. It was one of the best trips I’ve ever been on. Jim is a really wonderful teacher and I learned alot. You have been in my prayers. First for Jims healing and Pam for you and your family to have great courage and faith. God is a awesome God and His love is so wonderful even in the midst of hardship. Kathy Rice

23. MaryAnne Sirotko-Turner says:

Pam,
    I woke up and have been praying for you, Jim, and your family. The full moon shining through my window reminds me of Psalm 121!
    I meditated on that and on Psalm 125, thinking of you both and praising God for our trips with you to the Holy Land. It was so so so rich to read His word, together, right there where it happened and to be blessed by Jim’s teaching.
    I know that the Lord Jesus is with you and we will continue to pray and praise the I AM for you and your ministry!
    Love and blessings,
    MaryAnne and John III

24. Brenda Martin says:

This verse was in my devotion this morning and thought of you all.

May the God of Hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Rom. 15:13

With much Love and Prayers

25. David Halso says:

To all of the Reimann Family: I’ve only recently come upon the news of Jim’s health issues. My prayers are with you all…may He comfort all of you greatly during this time and always. May He surround you with His love and presence.

Jim….you have fought the fight like a faithful and devoted soldier and servant of our King. His grace rests upon you, my dear brother, and will carry you in glory to your new home.

“You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is FULLNESS OF JOY!; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore!!” — Psalm 16:11

26. Marie Callaway Crisler says:

Pam, I’m so sorry to hear that Jim’s health is failing. Audrey called my Mother a few days ago and informed her about Jim. Although we have not spoken in years, you & all of your family have been in my thoughts. We will pray for you and your family during this difficult time. May God hold you in his loving arms and bring you comfort. Again, I’m so sorry to hear this. I will check updates and keep my family informed. Let us know if you need anything. Praying God’s Will. xoxo, Marie

27. ginger roberts says:

We are thinking and keeping you in our prayers in these difficult times.

28. Dave & Ilona Rosenthal says:

Dear Pam,
    We recently heard from Robert about Jim’s diagnosis and are shocked at the progression of the disease. You, Jim and your family are in our prayers! We are so sorry you are going through this trial, but we know the Lord is Sovereign and that He is the Almighty. We are so glad we had the chance to meet you both in October on the Azamara cruise, and still remember hugging you both good-bye at the airport in Rome.
    With love, in the Lord,
    Ilona & Dave

29. Jacquie Dennis says:

Jim and Pam,
    Words cannot express the impact your ministry and personal investment has had on my life over the years, I am not alone in this, and I want you to know that I love you and will pray that whatever the LORD’s will, all of the Reimann family members and students of your ministry continue to keep our eyes on our LORD and Savior, Jesus Christ.

With love, in Him,

Jacquie

30. Charlotte Parks says:

What an impact Jim and Pam have had and continue to have on millions around the world. The Lord’s arm is not too short to act miraculously even today. Praying for that miracle! Love to you all.

31. Daisy Blake says:

You are in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this test of faith. May the L-rd refresh and restore you with His loving Word.

Romans 5:1-5
    Therefore having been justified by faith we have peace with G-d through our L-rd Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of G-d. And not only that, but we also glory in Tribulations, and perseverance, character; and character, hope. Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of G-d has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

32. Jim Pitman - CLC Bookcenters says:

We are praying for Jim and the whole family as you go through this together. May God be with you and work His perfect will out in each of your lives. May His grace and mercy shine through each difficulty and give you joy in the midst of suffering.
    Blessings in His precious name,

Jim Pitman
    CLC Bookcenters

33. Jan Hine says:

Our love and prayers to all of you, from all of us, Pam.
    I am so thankful for you and Jim and am praying for God to continually give you all you need in such a difficult time. He is willing and MORE than able. Jan and Charlie Hine

34. Tom and Despo Neumeyer says:

Ps 34:1-11(NIV)

I will extol the Lord at all times; his praise will always be on my lips. 2 My soul will boast in the Lord; let the afflicted hear and rejoice. 3 Glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt his name together. 4 I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. 5 Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame. 6 This poor man called, and the Lord heard him; he saved him out of all his troubles. 7 The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them. 8 Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him. 9 Fear the Lord, you his saints, for those who fear him lack nothing. 10 The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. 11 Come, my children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the Lord. – This is Jim: Thank you, Lord!

35. Pam and family, we are praying for you and Jim daily. He has been such an encourager for me and so many others over so many decades. If the Lord needs him now, we will dearly miss him every day here. Our regret is that our trip to Israel with you was always going to be “next year”. Our hope is that, if he precedes us, he will be there to welcome us and to show us around Glory!

36. Carol Willis says:

Digging Deeper is the best Bible Study I’ve gone to. Thank you, Jim, for following God’s will for your life and using the talents He gave you to help so very many people! Also for updating the devotional books. I read Morning by Morning and Evening by Evening each day and can just “hear” Jim as I read his part of each book.
    I pray for peace and comfort for Jim and the family and for strength, wisdom and grace for Pam. May God be very near to you as He holds you in the palm of His Hand. I thank you and your family so much for showing your great faith at a time like this and I can’t begin to tell you what it means to all of us. Praying for you all as God’s will is done in your lives.

37. Barbara Hart says:

Praying throughout each day for you, Jim, your family, and the medical staff who are now ministering to him. I continue to pray for God’s perfect healing for Jim, all the while knowing that God is sovereign and in control. As Jim would want, I ask for God’s will to be done. May Jim have peace as God continues to work in his life. May he feel the Father’s love permeating his very being.

38. Rick Jones says:

A good friend of Jim from a way back.

39. Jane Haywood says:

Lifting up Jim in prayer daily and praying for God’s grace and comfort, as we remember how much Jim has given me and my husband, when he spoke to our Monday Night Flock @ Gabriel’s in Marietta. Thank you, Jim, and may God bless and keep you!

40. Eleanor Dixon says:

May you feel and know God’s love, comfort, help, and may you know of others’ love and prayers.

41. Chick and Dennis says:

We are overcome with emotion every time we think of you and your family going through this struggle. We pray that our Mighty God will hold you close to His heart and sustain you through the valley. Thank you for keeping us informed so that we may continue to pray.
    We love you all,
    chick and dennis durrett-smith

42. John Young says:

Pam your video and updates are so incredibly powerful and will have an impact far greater than you will know. Jim is one of the finest servants I’ve ever known. Thank you for reaching out to those that love you both with news that is hard to deliver, and difficult to receive, and while my prayers have focused on Jim’s healing and comfort, I know the source of your amazing strength and send you assurance of frequent more intense prayers for you. I painfully admit to having been in denial for a while not accepting the fact this could be happening. I don’t want to see this fact even now. I write with assurance you are in God’s care, and I thank Him for using both Jim and you quietly in my life for teaching and example. From the bookstore, to his writing, and teaching, and trips, everything he has done has been with integrity and humility, faithfulness and consistency, and oh now the world needs to see more like him. God bless you Pam. John Young

43. Dennis & Deborah says:

Jim is in our daily thoughts and prayers. We know our living Lord is holding him as well as you and all the family in His hands.
    As a nurse I know how difficult times like these are. I especially pray for the Hospice care and those who are serving Jim in daily care.
    We stand with your family in Gods grace and healing.

• Sarah Loudermilk from Jasper GA says:

My heart and prayers goes out to the family of Jim. I don’t know the family but I heard the story from a great friend. And my heart goes out you. Jim is a child of God.

44. Patti Sauers says:

Praying for the family….trusting that God’s infinite love and comforting peace surrounds Jim and all of you. Jim’s work on earth appears to be about finished….he will hear the words every believer longs to hear…”well done good and faithful servant.”

45. Kathy Giles says:

I would love to thank Jim for the timely words he emailed me when our grandson Josh was so sick. I have kept the emails and continue to go to them when days are hard. Our Josh has since gone to be with the Lord and when I notified Jim via email I was so pleased and comforted that he actually emailed me back with such comforting words. God bless him and your family.

46. Allison Adair says:

Dear Jim and Pam,

Thank you for reaching out to others in God’s name with your ministry particularly with your weekly emails. They have given me daily strength, courage and wisdom to do God’s will. They have made me feel loved and cared for by you even though I have never met you. Your presence has made a positive difference in my life. And, I love and appreciate you for it. I am so sorry for the burden you and your family now face. You are all in my prayers.

47. Hila and Hannan Gafni says:

We wish you all a lot of sterngth and love.
    We miss you a lot and hope for good news.
    Please give our love (and of course – the kids…) to Jim.
    love you all.

48. Debbie Hurst says:

I was a member at FBCA for many years and in the choir, thus knowing your sweet sister Donna. My heart was touched by the videos of you and your family. I’ve read that the character of a person is not what shows in the easy times, but in the tough ones. It is so obvious when I hear you speak that you truely have the character of our Lord. Your continued strength is my prayer for you.

49. Alex Malcolm says:

One of the most precious promises for final suffering 2 Corinthians 4:17:

This light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison.

This says more. It says more than affliction is followed by glory. It says affliction prepares glory. Literally, suffering produces — effects, brings about, works — a peculiar glory for those who suffer.

What this means is that no suffering is meaningless. None of it is wasted. The last cry of pain, leading to death, is not merely followed with glory, but rewarded with peculiar glory — a special glory prepared for the sufferer and by the suffering.

50. Dana lindsay says:

My heart breaks for each of you at this time. I will continue to pray for y’all. So grateful for the good people of hospice who have come alongside to help minimize Jim’s pain and to minister to you all, too. May you feel God’s presence now and always.

51. Carolyn Davis says:

Praying for God’s peace and comfort for your family during this time. May His grace and mercy and love pour upon your family.

52. John & Teresa Parker says:

I will never forget the first time I met Jim when we did the closing at Lawrenceville Hwy. Cake Art I felt the presents of God and new he was praying for us in all the years. Now our family will surely lift you up in prayers. I know Jim touched my life and book The Most High God that Jim revised so we could understand better. He has touched many lives.God Bless you and Jim

53. Carolyn Wildes Cunningham says:

As you know, our Lord Jesus Christ does not stop praying through so many of us for Jim’s restoration here – just as King David did not stop praying until the Lord’s decision was final about his son. Jim’s legacy certainly will continue to multiply worldwide but mostly among all of you, his loved ones.

54. Brenda Martin says:

Pam we love you and want you to know that we are praying for you and your family…still praying for a miracle. I know God and his great mercy for his faithful servant, has giving Jim peace that surpasses all things as his earthly body prepares to lay this life down. I am amazed at the strength God has given you!! With great Love and many prayers.

55. Joy hudson says:

Pam,I didn’t get to know you before I moved,but your love for The Lord and for each other was so evident to me. You,Jim,your family have been on my heart,in my prayers.Asking God to continue to comfort,strengthen,heal.In His name,Joy Hudson

56. Valerie James says:

Hi Pam
    I just wanted to let you know that we are praying for Jim, yourself and your family, over here in the UK. I met Jim and yourself on a tour to Jordan, Egypt and Israel in 2004 or 5 and I remember being on the tour bus and being unable to find my purse – not sure whether I’d left it at the hotel or lost it. Jim told me then that prayer operates outside time and it didn’t matter when I prayed about something God could answer prayer retrospectively. My faith grew that day. In that faith now I cry out to God again on your behalf and I know he will make all things beautiful in it’s time. God bless you and your family – God is faithful. Blessings Valerie

57. Rosanne Jackson says:

Jim, Pam and family,
    Thank you for the precious time we had in Israel and Jordan. My family will forever treasure that trip and our time with you. You have been in my prayers day and night and you will continue to be in my prayers. May the Lord carry you through this difficult time and may His peace and love cover you.

I love you dearly,
    Rosanne Jackson

58. Marcie Mote says:

Jim and Pam and family,

I am thankful for the postings on this website so that I can keep you all in mind and before the Lord Jesus Christ. I pray that Jim will not suffer and that the Lord will comfort all of you as you deal with all that lies ahead.

Thank you, Jim, for being such a man of God! Thank you for teaching me how to love the Word of God more and more. Thank you for your faithfulness in answering question and question that I had for you after the Digging Deeper classes. You have truly helped me grow spiritually over the past ten years.

Thank you, Pam, for standing by Jim’s side and being a faithful wife to him. Thank you for your kindness shown to me and my group of girlfriends at all the Digging Deeper classes.

May God continue to hold all of you close to His heart and may He provide you with His grace so that you can minister to His loved one, Jim.

Praying for you all,
    Marcie Mote

59. Herb and Carol McElrath says:

Jim and Pam,

We have been truly blessed to have had the opportunity to meet you in one of the God’s beautiful places (N.C. Mtns) and to share the Lord’s word together. Some times together however short are lasting memories and reminders of the Lord.

We have and continue to lift you both before the Lord at St. Gabriels and Church of the Savior in prayer for comfort, strength and healing from the Lord.

God Bless

60. Debra Umberger says:

Jim & Pam we are devastated by the news and are praying for God’s will for you and your family. We appreciate your friendship through the years and the many deposits of God’s truth you planted in our hearts. Thank you for always holding true to God’s Word and for the sacrifices you both have made to teach us and to make The Bible three dimensional.

As we watched the latest video it brought streams of tears and sorrow. We pray that as Jim rests that God would give him dreams of heaven and relieve any worries and pain. We pray that Pam will be refreshed daily and will be given an extra measure of strength to face the details each day.

We love you dearly.