Holy Land Pilgrimages, with host Pam Reimann, “Setting our Sights on His Sites”
I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. – Ephesians 1:17
The late Jim is the editor of the #1 best-selling updated editions of My Utmost for His Highest (Oswald Chambers) and Streams in the Desert (Lettie Cowman). Since starting their tour ministry in 1999, Jim and his wife Pam have led 27 Bible-study tours to Israel and other Bible lands. More than 1,300 people have now experienced these life-changing tours, and many have expressed that God’s Word has become more alive to them as a result of walking in the land of the Bible. Developing a passion for the Word in the hearts of God’s people is what motivates Jim and Pam to lead Holy Land tours year after year.
The vision is that you would truly experience the Word of God:
- Soaking in its profound truths
- Beholding undeniable evidence of its accuracy
- Developing a deep passion for it
- Learning the context of the culture, locations, and the people of biblical times
- Knowing Jesus more intimately and becoming a stronger witness for Him
Why travel to the Holy Land with us?
- One of the most experienced Holy Land tour hosts and Bible teachers
- An expert Israeli guide recognized as one of the very best in Israel
- Christian teaching deeply rooted in our Jewish heritage, weaving Old and New Testaments together
- More Bible teaching, more sites, more for your money
- Detailed expository teaching multiple times daily
- Many sites typically added to the itinerary as time allows
- “All-inclusive” pricing, without additional charges for taxes, tips, visas, etc.
- Limited group size–only one bus per tour group
- A more personal experience and more intimate teaching setting
- Better accessibility to the sites themselves
- Greater opportunity for visiting additional sites
Pastor, why should you go with us versus leading your own tour?
- Without teaching responsibilities—a greater learning experience for you
- Without overall tour demands—better relationship building with your group
“As for the foreigner who does not belong to your people Israel but has come from a distant land because of your great name and your mighty hand and your outstretched arm-when he comes and prays toward this temple, then hear from heaven, your dwelling place, and do whatever the foreigner asks of you, so that all the peoples of the earth may know your name and fear you, as do your own people Israel, and may know that this house I have built bears your Name.” – 2 Chronicles 6:32-33.